Ugly Nigga's 2nd single "Addicted 2 The Life" hits 106KMEL (is he winning?)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2008
....... View attachment 109689

If you like the track go to the 106KMEL site by clicking this link and hit the like button, thanks.

http://www.kmel.com/pages/hometurf.html?article=10031013

Coming off a impressive debute with the song "Illuminati Bay Area" 106KMEL features the second single by Ugly Nigga "Addicted 2 The Life" feat Emaculin and Indecent The Slapmaster (singing). With a solid repsonse garnered by his first submission Ugly Nigga looks to present a diversified presentation to show he is a well rounded rapper.

"I want to continue to show various degrees of flow when it comes to the different tracks you might hear me on...the pattern will vary but the sound of my voice stays the same."

Addicted 2 The Life is sure to make even more headway for the always controversial figure known as Ugly Nigga.

Apr 23, 2006
Wow lol I was listenin to the first verse like "god damn this fool is wack as fuck" then the second verse came in and I was like OK this must be emaculin.... proof that hate will blind you

Could be a cool track if you drop the feature and rework the hook