Ugly Nigga GOT IT!!! Ugly Nigga might not got it...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2008
[video=youtube_share;lC5WbDOURYs]http://youtu.be/lC5WbDOURYs[/video]

Ugly Nigga's second single "Addicted to the Life" feat: Emaculin and Indecent the Slapmaster

1st verse: Emaculin

2nd verse: Ugly Nigga

Hook: Emaculin and Indecent the Slapmaster singing​

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
just FYI....
if you tryin to make it in the rap game.
pick a new handle...
ugly nigga gonna get u nowhere fast.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
just FYI....
if you tryin to make it in the rap game.
pick a new handle...
ugly nigga gonna get u nowhere fast.
He kind of does have a point...if you're trying to stay Underground then im sure the name UN wont be too much of a problem, but if you're trying to break into the Mainstream and get signed by a Major then I doubt UN will cut it...either way, good luck...

Dec 3, 2009
the song is hot though.. i was feeling it when i was sober.. I'm feeling it drunk!!.

did slapmaster make this beat?
he makes hot beats... i like this song...
and i hardly like songs..
radio or other wise... so yeah ...
if u guys down a 40oz.. u will vibe to this song just very nicely...

Mar 18, 2008
He kind of does have a point...if you're trying to stay Underground then im sure the name UN wont be too much of a problem, but if you're trying to break into the Mainstream and get signed by a Major then I doubt UN will cut it...either way, good luck...
Look at it this way...if a major comes around because of the "BUZZ" and says yeah Mr Ugly you have been making quit some noise on the independent level...how can we market you on a larger scale? I reply: We can drop the NIGGA and keep the UGLY....people still now who it is and who is rapping. The raps wont suffer cause I don't curse that much anyway. But it is the Ugly Nigga moniker that has got me where I'm at as far as public awarness. As of right now at least an upward 1million to 2million people now my name and are familiar with something I have put out...flyers, t shirts, live shows etc...so now it's on to radio and BET/VH1/MTV adds for the music to bring this all on home...just being on the front of 106.1 KMEL Home Turf website has been a good start. The advertisers are cool with the Ugly N**A edits...so I haven't hit a major road block yet.

Mar 18, 2008
i don't agree with the auto tune on this..
but was only on a small part..
but other than that. i'm feeling this..!!
way better than the usual bullshit on radio...
I don't have a interest in auto tunes unless it was done by the artists who started that wave or craze but that is what we migrated to so I am guilty of this particular crime....we kept it light so not to commit murder...and yes Indecent did the track and the singing part of the hook....the man got his diversified hustle goin....and thanks for liking the song...turn that 40 up HOMIE just dont C Walk out in traffic and get hit.

Dec 3, 2009
Hey man your songs are tight....
i'm feeling it...
you got good flow. .and nice beats...
does slapmaster make your beats..
cause he got some good shit...

This song right here is hot though!
don't just comment about his rap name..
and comment the song.. it's some good shit!!

i usually don't like new rappers... at all..
but I'm feeling this...

Dec 3, 2009
I don't have a interest in auto tunes unless it was done by the artists who started that wave or craze but that is what we migrated to so I am guilty of this particular crime....we kept it light so not to commit murder...and yes Indecent did the track and the singing part of the hook....the man got his diversified hustle goin....and thanks for liking the song...turn that 40 up HOMIE just dont C Walk out in traffic and get hit.
Yeah i know!!! yall kept it light on the robot voice..
whenever i'm in a studio.. mother fuckers.. wanna put effects.. robot all over it lol.. ha ha....

yeah the song is hot ... feeling it!!

and yeah slapmaster. is a master.. he makes some good shit!!

the song is hot ... the 40oz is done! sipping a call can now...

but feeling this song while im drunk ha ha... keep hustling..
soon u reach the top.. u got a tight style

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Look at it this way...if a major comes around because of the "BUZZ" and says yeah Mr Ugly you have been making quit some noise on the independent level...how can we market you on a larger scale? I reply: We can drop the NIGGA and keep the UGLY....people still now who it is and who is rapping. The raps wont suffer cause I don't curse that much anyway. But it is the Ugly Nigga moniker that has got me where I'm at as far as public awarness. As of right now at least an upward 1million to 2million people now my name and are familiar with something I have put out...flyers, t shirts, live shows etc...so now it's on to radio and BET/VH1/MTV adds for the music to bring this all on home...just being on the front of 106.1 KMEL Home Turf website has been a good start. The advertisers are cool with the Ugly N**A edits...so I haven't hit a major road block yet.

That's true and I thought about that...but then again I thought you wanted to stay true with he UN movement...but I see for a dollar you would drop it real quick..lol....I wouldnt blame you though...Do you...