tweeker on youtube "awaxrx"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 18, 2011
Yea,I saw his shit the other day. It's a bad look for real A-Wax fans and A-Wax himself in my opinion. He acts like a tweaker with the mental capacity of a 10 year old kid. That kid better be buying ever single Wax album,if he's downloading that eliminates the only reason he'd be a "valued supporter" which would be his money. Honestly though, if I was Wax I'd send him a message & tell him to change his YouTube name & fall back. All the childish arguing & all that is not a good look. AT ALL.

Nov 22, 2002
www.BJDproductions.8m.com
Yea,I saw his shit the other day. It's a bad look for real A-Wax fans and A-Wax himself in my opinion. He acts like a tweaker with the mental capacity of a 10 year old kid. That kid better be buying ever single Wax album,if he's downloading that eliminates the only reason he'd be a "valued supporter" which would be his money. Honestly though, if I was Wax I'd send him a message & tell him to change his YouTube name & fall back. All the childish arguing & all that is not a good look. AT ALL.
My exact thoughts, also that video he did where he "interviews" jacka and hustla ( really just talkin to him self like a wacko) just makes it worse.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Your about to be more confuckled......
[video=youtube;J29mhAwQzGc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J29mhAwQzGc[/video]

It only gets worse........
I cant think of a good reason for making such an ass out of ones self, comes off as a desprate groupie.
it just got pulled down folks

please tell me it was saved or posted elsewhere

Feb 18, 2011
Wow it MUST be someone on siccness, videos been up for weeks, i put em on here and he takes em down, waaay to much of a coincidence......
I seen it right around when #RapperBlood was first put up on YouTube,so he's definitely a lurker on here..if I remember right he had some other crazy video debatin pokemon or some weird shit..he needs to just change his name & not argue in the comments all day long. Makes both sides involved look like idiots & it gets fuckin nowhere.

they're public figures it comes with being well-known
It's not like they're HUGE pop stars though. They're regionally famous. And its normally the same few accounts doin the majority of the arguing on each video,not like its hundreds or thousands you'd have to shut up. If this kid hadn't pulled the shit down, you could guarantee a simple message on YouTube from 1 of the Wax's team/label accounts asking him to fall back & change his name so people don't mistake him for Wax, he would listen, Wax is his idol obviously. lol.

Aug 17, 2002
yes but imagine if that regional fame blew up a little then these crackhead youtubers would then multiply exponentially. this is what they're asking for by getting into entertainment. if things turn out well there will be more of these fools haha so they should hope there's more.

Feb 18, 2011
yes but imagine if that regional fame blew up a little then these crackhead youtubers would then multiply exponentially. this is what they're asking for by getting into entertainment. if things turn out well there will be more of these fools haha so they should hope there's more.
You've got a good point.