The "truth" behind E-40, Mac Dre and Little Bruce beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 23, 2013
Man... Listen... Karceno IS FULL OF SHIT AND DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE'S ABOUT...

This is the same dude who made a video about the beef between Nas and Nore... He said that Lefrak City... 40 Projects... and Queensbridge were all next to each other, when in fact, those places are all 10 miles apart from each other... Karceno is Hip Hop Googler who doesn't know JACK SHIT.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Man... Listen... Karceno IS FULL OF SHIT AND DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE'S ABOUT...

This is the same dude who made a video about the beef between Nas and Nore... He said that Lefrak City... 40 Projects... and Queensbridge were all next to each other, when in fact, those places are all 10 miles apart from each other... Karceno is Hip Hop Googler who doesn't know JACK SHIT.

out the cuts with a first post!

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
If you were in Vallejo at the time you would already know what the shit was about. You would know about who got slapped at Dan Foley, you would know who was getting kicked under the car, you would know who signed their name on a car you would know the whole fuckin history because it wasn't kept secret. This fool don't know shit and would have been in Glen Cove or Ascot or some shit. Fuck out of here.

Mar 26, 2014
If you were in Vallejo at the time you would already know what the shit was about. You would know about who got slapped at Dan Foley, you would know who was getting kicked under the car, you would know who signed their name on a car you would know the whole fuckin history because it wasn't kept secret. This fool don't know shit and would have been in Glen Cove or Ascot or some shit. Fuck out of here.
Damn what happened bro and how did beef start? What about shit Bruce said about being robbed and shot at for his sic wid it chain?

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Damn what happened bro and how did beef start? What about shit Bruce said about being robbed and shot at for his sic wid it chain?
To keep it simple a lot of the issues between the Crest and the hills, the ville and south vallejo (before the crest and the south really started warring and people started dying) had to do with some he say she say shit and some women. It was already tension and issues and then Bruce was like fuck it, I'm already trying to get in, niggas was already in his head and then shit just took off on the rap side. As for Bruce being robbed and shot at for his sic wid it chain he mentioned that in his mixtape diss and he said 40 had that done and I wouldn't be surprised if it were true. And while 40 didn't go head up like Bruce did, he did call Dre "andrea" on a couple of tracks and mentioned "robbin banks like Andrea" so he took some shots too. And I don't remember B-legit ever saying anything about it but I do remember B-Legit coming at the south vallejo cats and I remember the south cats basically bringing it to the majority of the city and to the Click.

BTW, rumour has it that Kurt recently sold his portion of Thizz to 40. I don't know if it is true, I was just getting back into northern cali when one of my folks locked up in the pen was telling me about it.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
And I'm just gonna say this because a lot of people don't know it but 40 was in the right place at the right time. In the late 80's-early 90's you had three acts out of Vallejo that were basically being looked at. My brother had an offer from Tommy Boy. Studio Tone blocked that shit because Tommy Boy didn't want him as a producer. So my bro ends up hookin up with another one of his homies, who had a deal with 75 girls and then my bro signs to 75 girls. Dean, the owner, then goes to jail in a big drug bust. One act down. Dre goes to jail. Another act down. Who is left? 40 and the Click. Right place. Right time.

BTW, 40's uncle Saint Charles is cool as fuck. If any of you ever bump into him pick his brain when it comes to the music biz and the REAL shit going on behind closed doors.

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2014
And I'm just gonna say this because a lot of people don't know it but 40 was in the right place at the right time. In the late 80's-early 90's you had three acts out of Vallejo that were basically being looked at. My brother had an offer from Tommy jBoy. Studio Tone blocked that shit because Tommy Boy didn't want him as a producer. So my bro ends up hookin up with another one of his homies, who had a deal with 75 girls and then my bro signs to 75 girls. Dean, the owner, then goes to jail in a big drug bust. One act down. Dre goes to jail. Another act down. Who is left? 40 and the Click. Right place. Right time.

BTW, 40's uncle Saint Charles is cool as fuck. If any of you ever bump into him pick his brain when it comes to the music biz and the REAL shit going on behind closed doors.
Who got slapped up And kicked under car and carved name in the car?

Last edited: