Troublez From West San Jose And Crazy Locs Frum East San JOse

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 9, 2009
i just bought troublez new album.shit iz,hard for aw u northern cali homeboyz.the album iz called im luvin nuttin.i got crazy locs from the east bootleg seen him couple days ago.chit,iz gangsta lyrical,and shocking.the lyrical part waz the song fly like a spaceship and greyhound love.his gangster rap was songs like gangsters with attitutde n.wa.dedication.his shocking songs was insecure punk oh man.dat song talks about how he handled a war with two dudes.im glad i got,troublez album i have every1.crazy locs watin for your album.whuts it called?im luvvin somethin the im luvvin nuttin by troublez.

Mar 9, 2009
people thats thinking this is crazy locs thread its not.just,a fan of troublez!!!and ran in to crazy locs couple days ago and thought his bootleg sample was tight.i,really never right forums on here.but,a homey of troublez told me to promote for him so that'z wt i'm doing!!

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
people thats thinking this is crazy locs thread its not.just,a fan of troublez!!!and ran in to crazy locs couple days ago and thought his bootleg sample was tight.i,really never right forums on here.but,a homey of troublez told me to promote for him so that'z wt i'm doing!!
your username is locs es (eastside) sj (san jose)

coincidence, i think not.