Traxamillion - My Radio [Album]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2011
I always like traxamillions beats I hope this album is dope and the features compliment his sound. I will definitely check this out. Shout out to the boy traxamillion I seen him spin a dj set on Friday and he will be dj'ing at the S.B. & Krypto "Covering Grounds 2" record release on the 20th. I will have the info on the venue today! It will be free to get in!

Apr 12, 2007
I always like traxamillions beats I hope this album is dope and the features compliment his sound. I will definitely check this out. Shout out to the boy traxamillion I seen him spin a dj set on Friday and he will be dj'ing at the S.B. & Krypto "Covering Grounds 2" record release on the 20th. I will have the info on the venue today! It will be free to get in!

we there bro

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
Dont Really Think this Was A Solid Album I Would Rate It Maybe a 3/5 It Really Didnt Seem Well Put Together Kind Of Random Songs. Some Of The Features Didn't Add Anything To The Project. Traxamillion As Just A Producer!! GREAT Traxamillion As Putting Out A Album!!!EHHHHH Not This One...Personally Just Being A Fan Of Great Music In General I Probably Would Not Buy This Album It Doesnt Have Anything To Grab My Attention Dont Get Me Wrong The Songs Were Good But Not Great Nothing I Would Remember a Year From Now And Be Like This Songs Dope....