Totally Insane underrated like a muthafucka

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2006
'I sit alone in my 4 corner room thinking about murdering,
menace 2 society i'm sick i feel like hurtin'em.'

Thing i love about Totally Insane is how they connected with the Frisco rap scene. They did some dope tracks with artists like IMP and Dre Dog. Classic shit if you ask me

May 31, 2006
Why dont they make another album? We need a bay pioneer album with all the early 90's groups like Totally Insane, Sic, RBL, IMP, The CLick, Nickatina, GLP, etc...

After one of the members of T.I. went to prision for moving bricks they never did another album...any update on where they are and what they do?
yea ad kapone dropped a solo after he was released, i think he said mac-10 retired tho.

TaTa

Sicc OG
May 22, 2006
who got that SIC album that never was released. i know SIC handed them out back in the day. I used to have it on tape, but don't know what happen to it. I knew of one song that slapped hard on it, track 8 or something like that. Anyone have it.

May 13, 2003
who got that SIC album that never was released. i know SIC handed them out back in the day. I used to have it on tape, but don't know what happen to it. I knew of one song that slapped hard on it, track 8 or something like that. Anyone have it.

Thats one Allbum I hope still gets released someday somehow