TOP 3 WEAKEST BAY RAP NAMES...TOP 3 BEST BAY RAP NAMES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 23, 2006
Best:
Sky Balla
Messy Marv
Fed-X
Tech N9ne
SleepDank
Sav Siccness
Turf Talk
Rydah J. Klyde
Ya Boy

Worst:
Beeda Weeda
T-Nutty
Thizz Kids
Miami
JT the Bigga Figga
Ant Loc
Droop-E
B-Slimm
Work Dirty
Bink

Sep 9, 2005
STICK 2 THE FACTS!

Young Bo$$ said:
Best:
Sky Balla
Messy Marv
Fed-X
Tech N9ne
SleepDank
Sav Siccness
Turf Talk
Rydah J. Klyde
Ya Boy

Worst:
Beeda Weeda
T-Nutty
Thizz Kids
Miami
JT the Bigga Figga
Ant Loc
Droop-E
B-Slimm
Work Dirty
Bink
YOU CAN'T PUT T-NUTTY ON THE WORST CUZ SHAME ON YOU, I AGREE WITH THE RYDAH AND MESSY AND TECH 9 AINT FROM THE BAY YA DUM DUM ----816KC

Feb 13, 2006
Best names: San Quinn, Messy Marv, E40 I like how their real names are incorporated w/a nickname that each makes sense on how they got it

Worst names: Ya Boy- I dont know how may times I say something like Ya Boy's new song or that track by Ya Boy & people are like which one (like which one of their boys)& I gotta be like no not YOUR boy but the rapper Ya Boy-a lot of confusion

Feb 24, 2006
"nutt briddle is always the first one that comes to mind when i think of bad names"

you smoken bammer nutt b got raps you need to step your ear game up he got real flips!

best 3 listen up !
HITMAN RBL POSSE
SAN QUINN
KING FREAKO !

weakest 3
B.A
HAIJI SPRINGER
VITAL

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
yeah ya boy gets a thumbs down for the exact same reason 4real2reel said

also thumbs down for names like t-nutty, messy marv, bart, del the funky homosapien, dre dog, rappin ron & ant diddley dog, left

thumbs up for San Quinn, Casual, Opio, all of the names in The Team....except for the name "The Team", that belongs in the above category

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^^oh yeah, I forgot about haji springer...and dubee, mistah fab, miami - shit 90% of thizz except ryda j klyde, that name alone made me want to listen to the album

Apr 22, 2005
worst:b-game hustla,smoov-e,fly nate the banksta lol its almost cool cuz its ghetto as fuck but just barely makes the cut

best:Zion,Boots Riley,Kaz Kyzah is a unique one,couldnt really think of anymore

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
BEST NAMES : YUKMOUTH, MESSY MARV, RYDAH J CLYDE, Cash the fast gunna (johnny cash alias i dunno if that counts), The Gamblaz, RBL posee

Worst: Anything that begins with "killa", Ya BOy sucks for obvious reasons, THe Husalah, cant think of anymore right now

Feb 16, 2006
worst-
nump, left, hussalah

best-
I got too many to name..but top 5 are b-legit, sky balla, yukmouth, keak da sneak, and last...for those who forgot or don't know-

MoneyIsSomthinToAlwaysHave FaevaAftaBread aka MISTAH FAB. I'm tired of seein some people call him "mr". does that change anyone's opinion now?