The Tonite Show With Stevie Joe Feedback

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
I dont like Stevie Joe that much but this album slaps. Beast Mode is the shit also Brothers Keeper, pretty good effort rapping over that classic BIG beat.

Mar 27, 2007
stevie joes flow is too basic for DJ FRESH beats! On every song he raps nothing is GAS its all regular simple ass raps no HEAt! Beats bang but Stevie Has no GAS just basic raps! Any info on tha Mitchy Slick Tonite Show! And thanks again for that T-Nutty, Shady Nate & Jay Jonah, D Lo, and Young Gully Tonite Shows now those were gas spitters!

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
Stevie is the most underrated style wise out the camp....His voice & flow are the most distintive & stands out. Kinda has that Freeway raspy sounding voice if you know what I mean.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
i wasnt feeling this one at all.
skipped thru every track within 5-10 sec. thats how you know its bad.

Sep 7, 2008
Damn Yalll ^^^^ touch critics. We appreciate the listen though either way. I kno 1st hand it took us a while to "get" Stevie Joe but when we did it was like yo this cat is really raw. I gurantee if he hasnt won you over yet giv it a lil time. Fav traks is "Raccoons, Till They Kick Us Outta Here" "Hood Chick" and "Talk Is Cheap" produced by Face The Music & DJ.Fresh is killer too.

Apr 21, 2012
The whole livewire camp in general been shitting the bed lately. They getting $ now off the shows/music/verses and their comfortable enough to release sub-par albums/mixtapes repeatedly knowing fools will just eat it up. I really fucked w/ their music a few years back, but personally i'm not paying 10 bucks for an album with 1 or 2 tracks i'm feeling. Stevie really the only nigga on Livewire that's not constantly saturating his material w/ tracks "for the bitches" & I respect him for that. All these rappers say females the only one's that buy albums anymore, so Stalin & Shady can just keep singing & rename the group to CupcakeWire.

...... Just remember the females that are fans, became fans from listening to the dope street raps. Not all this rub butter on my man tits and sing my heartout shit.

Jul 4, 2011
stevie joes flow is too basic for DJ FRESH beats! On every song he raps nothing is GAS its all regular simple ass raps no HEAt! Beats bang but Stevie Has no GAS just basic raps! Any info on tha Mitchy Slick Tonite Show! And thanks again for that T-Nutty, Shady Nate & Jay Jonah, D Lo, and Young Gully Tonite Shows now those were gas spitters!
Style maybe...but lyrically? He is way sub-par. Not good at all.
@ 1:30

[video=youtube;u-OStmpxHXY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-OStmpxHXY[/video]

[video=youtube;wo1UXni0WcU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo1UXni0WcU[/video]

[video=youtube;5RbxTKloqRI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RbxTKloqRI[/video]

Y'all are trippin

Jul 4, 2011
I've listened to it a couple times now... It took me a while to get what they were going for on this album but it's dope. The only tracks I wasn't feeling were Beast Mode, Talk Is Cheap and Balla. Raccoons and Keep Sumn' slap something serious... everything else was solid.