The Tonite Show With Rydah J. Klyde - Feb 10th

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
man, i remember when you asked what collabs should you do on siccness, and i mentioned rydah as one of my first collab ideas. even if it was on your mind, im glad that some shit i said ended up coming up as reality. really glad to hear this. copping for sure. sounds like some real bay slap.

plus, as ive been living in pittsburg for 2 years, we need some shit from someone repping the P to slap hard like rihannas bodyguard. i gotta have something to put in the whip driving down railroad for all to hear.

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ if you call rydah 'constantly dissapointing' i dont see why you would check this out,regardless if your favorite beat maker (not sayoing dj fresh is your favorite, im just putting the idea up at the highest possible situation) made the beats, you dont like the rapper. why bother?

maybe its just some shit thats a little out of your locality.

im not trying to come across offensive in my post, i just am a little confused on why you would listen to something that you , beforehand....werent into. it's like me buying a machine gun kelly album because madlib made the beats. i still
dont really fuck with the rapper so i wouldnt bother even if i like madlib like fuck.

i pretty much liek everything rydah does....so i as a person am looking forward to it.

but sorry to hear you dont like it. wanna sell the album for 1/3rd of its cost? lol
ima cop the actual album instead of spotify.
my girl accidently broke my rydah rated r album i was mad as hell.

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
^ if you call rydah 'constantly dissapointing' i dont see why you would check this out,regardless if your favorite beat maker (not sayoing dj fresh is your favorite, im just putting the idea up at the highest possible situation) made the beats, you dont like the rapper. why bother?

maybe its just some shit thats a little out of your locality.

im not trying to come across offensive in my post, i just am a little confused on why you would listen to something that you , beforehand....werent into. it's like me buying a machine gun kelly album because madlib made the beats. i still
dont really fuck with the rapper so i wouldnt bother even if i like madlib like fuck.

i pretty much liek everything rydah does....so i as a person am looking forward to it.

but sorry to hear you dont like it. wanna sell the album for 1/3rd of its cost? lol
ima cop the actual album instead of spotify.
my girl accidently broke my rydah rated r album i was mad as hell.
De gustibus non est disputandum.

Jan 23, 2006
D @DJ FRESH CD'S AIN'T GOIN NOWHERE AFTER ALL THE STORES CLOSE PEOPLE WILL STILL PRESS UP AND SELL HARD COPIES ONLINE, THERE'S NOTHING MORE AUTHENTIC THAN HAVING A HARD COPIED CD ALBUM EVEN VINYL STILL SELLS AND MAKES STORES LIKE RASPUTINS AND AMOEBA ALOT OF MONEY FUCK AN MP3