The Tonite Show With Keak Da Sneak & The Tonite Show With Yukmouth

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2007
The Best??!! I challenge myself at being the best to myself. I love doing music there's far other producers thats raw and they inspired the fuck outta me to do my thang. im honored the listeners say things of this nature about thusfar work but Im not the best im just DjFresh a true workaholic,im steady and solid but there are better producers than me but i will stay consistant in this shit. here's a few snippits from The Tonite Show With KeakDaSneak Album, and Also The Tonite Show With Yukmouth Album

http://www.zshare.net/audio/73945497b483ac8a/

Apr 8, 2006
I keep hearin all this bout how Fresh aint the best in the bay.

I only seen 1 person in that whole other thread mention sumthing that he actually thought was better...everybody else jus hopped on the same ol good but not best.

If he aint the best he definately the hottest right now...only thing ive heard that fucks withem these days was mekanix and traxamillion.

I think Fresh the best producer since Mosely Khayree n Capone.

If you really think somebodys better leave sum of there work so they can be checked out

Mar 6, 2006
the first beat slap keak got to stop that gremlin rap man you almost couldnt understand his ass dope beat tho and yukmouths beat was clean to he spit a coo verse nice beats dj fresh

Aug 9, 2009
Damn, Tonite show with keak and yuk. that shit is gonna be fire. Seems like keak went on his old skool flow on this track. cant wit for em to drop.

also the T-nutty and sleepy d