The Tonite Show With J-Stalin (August 4)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 7, 2008
Im Still Working Hard, been doing more behind the scenes work but beats still flow outta me and its fun still, if its not fun im done. For those of you that got madden 2017 i did beats on there, if you play it long enough you'll hear "DjFreshDjFreshDjFresh" tag on it, for all my producers out there keep doing your beats for artist but send your shit to everywhere there is alot and i mean alot of bread to make doing video games, you dont need rappers or singers to feed yourself its a whole other lane, im gonna tell yall like this if you dont put out your own projects eventually you gone burn your self out, you gotta make your work work for you forever, residual income is where its at its not about selling a beat for a one time fee its about getting paid from it forever. But anyway August 4th me and my longtime bro J-Stalin releasing our first The Tonite Show colab you woulda thought a solo tonite show woulda happen years ago but here it is. I love yall for rocking with me all these years i still remember the first time i came on here years ago with a Dj.Fresh appreciation thread of love. 100.

Sep 7, 2008
Nobody Can Fuck With Dj.Fresh

Dj.Fresh is just the truth all the way around one of Coolest and One of most humble cats who gave me my first break in the game he purely all about the culture, this nigga could be way more cocky from all the big shit he's done with E40 to Nas to Mozzy to Madden 2017 to this nigga winning 3rd best DJ in the world etc. to introducing us to some of the bay to sac new artist.

Jun 6, 2014
Earth
Dj.Fresh is just the truth all the way around one of Coolest and One of most humble cats who gave me my first break in the game he purely all about the culture, this nigga could be way more cocky from all the big shit he's done with E40 to Nas to Mozzy to Madden 2017 to this nigga winning 3rd best DJ in the world etc. to introducing us to some of the bay to sac new artist.

DJ fresh is cool as fuck we met him once at a bookstore in Berkeley. nice guy