"Time of Your Life" Z-28 Ft Armani (i need the special siccness type of review)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Gave it a listen and it's definitely got a catchy hook, z28's lyrics aren't the most complex, which could make this more appealing to a mainstream audience that likes easy to remember lyrics.

The video was decent enough, better than what I expected for an artist I don't think I've heard of before (z28).. and I'll be sure to check any future tracks/videos you post..

I still have the hook stuck in my head, that was the highlight of this song in my opinion...but z28 could be a marketable artist with a bit of work and the right promotion campaign...

Is this your track or someone you know ? ...

Better than what I expected....keep doin what youre doing and work to polish your craft, your on the right path and the video was decent. I think the delivery needs a bit of work but not much, just some fine tuning...feel free to post any other music for us to check out though, theres's some potential IMHO.

Thanks for reaching out to the siccness...

anyone else got some feedback for the homie?

Dec 23, 2004
www.Representthebay.com
Thank you sir,

I actually expected more of a smart ass response lol (cause it's the siccness)but you gave me a well thought out honest opinion, which I highly appreciate. I'm neither artist , I actually manage Armani (the singer) and run the label he is on (Stressed Out Entertainment) he actually wrote the concept and hook for this song. Lots of more music coming so I hope to get reviews like this for the next one

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Yeah man, Armani is pretty dope, although I've seen a few with the same name song wasn't sure if it was the same dude.

I used to do a lot of reviews here to try and help folks out and give them constructive criticism cause the siccness is a rough place to get feedback at times, I've seen dudes careers come and get crushed through this site...

I like to see cats chasing their dreams, but I appreciate decent music more....not every review I've given was as nice.

But this site was built on networking and feedback so I'm trying to keep that alive.

Z28 needs some polish, but Armani seems more ready for an album and some investing...so pick ya starting line up with the long range goals in mind...I see potential bruh, keep working at it...

Hit me if you ever want honest feedback....

Mar 6, 2014
Siccness your thoughts ?

This has really good production, I like the beat. Could be a decent mainstream hit, bitches will love it tbh fam.

The lyrics are what they need to be because it's aimed for the female audience. No need to over complicate them.

Decent video, but should of used more scenic photography. You should probably re edit the video and swap it with all the parts of the two guys together for some scenery of the bay.