THUGLORDZ: IN THUGZ WE TRUST 5/5

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I was listening to this today and I have to give it up to BO & YUK. This was/is one of the best albums of the decade!!! It seems like its even better now than when it 1st came out. Everything was on point with this cd except the release date! I put it up there with some of the all time classics. What yall think?

Oct 14, 2007
Its a tight album no doubt but top 10 of the decade?? You must really be a Yukmouth Fan or Bo Fan to have that opinion... I still bump it from time to time and it still sounds good in tha wip... Favorite tracks Are American Dream, Shes a Hoe and He Aint A Thug.. I thought it was tight when they gotta Bang em and domination and Big Swing on that 50 and Gunit diss those are some solid cats out of NY...

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
any region? very well.

The Jacka - The Jack Artist
Joe Blow - You Should Be Payin Me
Prodigy - Product Of The 80's
Prodigy - Return Of The Mac
Fed-X - Drug War
Slim Thug - Already Platinum
UGK - Underground Kingz
Tech N9NE - Misery Loves Kompany
ABN - It Is What It Is
Trae - Restless

Thats just off the top of the head. not saying these are classics. But i feel these albums are more complete imo.

Oct 14, 2007
To tell you the truth I don't even think I could name a westcoast classic in the past decade...
To me Messy Marv Disobayish And bandannas Tattoos and Toungue rings are probably my fav westcoast albums of the past ten years....
I still bump them cus I can listen to them all the way through still to this day

I actually liked the newest Thug Lordz album tho Thought it had some real good tracks.....

Oct 14, 2007
To tell you the truth I don't even think I could name a westcoast classic in the past decade...
To me Messy Marv Disobayish And bandannas Tattoos and Toungue rings are probably my fav westcoast albums of the past ten years....
I still bump them cus I can listen to them all the way through still to this day

I actually liked the newest Thug Lordz album tho Thought it had some real good tracks.....