THIZZ RESPONDS TO F.B.I INVESTIGATION ON LABLE WIT "MAKE IT WORK REMIX" FT 2CHAINZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2007
WWW.THIZZNW.COM
THIZZ RESPONDS TO F.B.I INVESTIGATION ON LABLE WIT "MAKE IT WORK REMIX" FT 2CHAINZ

THIZZ RESPONDS TO F.B.I INVESTIGATION WIT MAC DUNA "MAKE IT WORK REMIX" FEATURING 2CHAINZ, J-DIGGS, PHILTHY RICH, & YOUNG FAME...
OFF THE NEW ALBUM "STILL THIZZIN" RELEASING THIS SUMMER 2012!!!
BUY THIS SONG ON ITUNES AND PROCEEDS WILL GO TO THIZZNATION LEGAL FEES AND COMMISSARY...R.I.P MAC DRE!!!
FREE THIZZNATION! http://youtu.be/450fGu9NkUI
http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/make-it-work-feat.-2-chainz/id525591094 REPOST! RETWEET! FWD! ALL DAT SHIT!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
its like, you actin like it got something to do with you, but you not.

whats the point of even jumping into the line of fire?

dont even respond to that tho. im not a hater, in a way i think its a stand up thing to do. i just be speakin' my mind on shit.

but....rap is just funny. i guess thats all im tryna say.

i think when nas mentioned that the rap game is like the crack game he wasnt exactly meaning the FBI and CIA purposely put it in the hoods , but in 2012, thats making alot of sense

if i got my grandmothers door kicked in by the feds the last thing id do is tell the world that lol..thats kinda fucked up bro

i like your music tho duna stay up..i just dont see any point in like purposely egging the feds on...but your life and what you do in your day to day or even in music dont got a mother fuckin thing to do with me..so you keep rappin bout whatever the fuck you wanna rap about

i damn near dont even feel safe posting in your threads. lmao

just kidding.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
[video=youtube;450fGu9NkUI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=450fGu9NkUI&feature=youtu.be[/video]

i never got into diggs much, but he came hard on that track

Mar 11, 2011
NO DISRESPECT TO MAC WANDA BUT THE ONLY THING SHE HAS POWER OVER IS MAC DRE CATALOGUE...KILO & JDIGGS OWN THIZZNATION...I OWN THIZZ NW...SO LIKE IT OR NOT ITS CERTAINLY CERTIFIED....BUT YOUR PITTSBURG OPINION AINT SO GET UP OUTTA CREST SIDE BUSINESS!
I guess she own's Thizz Entertainment from what I've read on here.
Which in addition to Mac Dre's catalogue I would assume to be the Treal DVD's and the Cuthoat shit too. I think dude was sayin since she owns all Thizz related shit worth listening to/ watching, that her certification would include this song with the good shit rather than the watered down piggy-backin shit.

*puts reading glasses back on*

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
NO DISRESPECT TO MAC WANDA BUT THE ONLY THING SHE HAS POWER OVER IS MAC DRE CATALOGUE...KILO & JDIGGS OWN THIZZNATION...I OWN THIZZ NW...SO LIKE IT OR NOT ITS CERTAINLY CERTIFIED....BUT YOUR PITTSBURG OPINION AINT SO GET UP OUTTA CREST SIDE BUSINESS!
Dunacutty, Aint heard from u in awhile boy boy where ya been? Please pass me another slice of ham, and the collards.
Thanks.

Does Thizz have any unreleased Mac Dre Music left? Or has the "Thizz empire" raped and pillaged until nothing was left?

Definition of PILLAGE
: the act of looting or plundering especially in war
: something taken as booty

In no way do I mean to be out of line, its just that the masses need a Mac Dre Album during these hard times.
I'll take another glass of wine. Thank you

I know MD rollin in his grave for eternity...If they not worried about the feds, they need to be worried about "Mac Dre's" ghost haunting them for eternity....
GIFSoup

Jul 12, 2007
WWW.THIZZNW.COM
I guess she own's Thizz Entertainment from what I've read on here.
Which in addition to Mac Dre's catalogue I would assume to be the Treal DVD's and the Cuthoat shit too. I think dude was sayin since she owns all Thizz related shit worth listening to/ watching, that her certification would include this song with the good shit rather than the watered down piggy-backin shit.

*puts reading glasses back on*
wrong...cutthoat and treal t.v owned by kilo...WANDA OWNS ONLY MAC DRE CATALOGUE...and mac dre was ALIVE AND DOIN BUSINESS WIT MOST OF THE THIZZNATION LINE UP....mac wanda CAME IN THE PICTURE to INHERIT her sons work....WE "THE CREST" HELPED MAC DRE BUILD THIZZ...AND MAC WANDA DONT WANT ANY PROBLEMS WIT THE FEDS SO SHE WOULD NEVER VOUCH FOR THIS SONG....

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
wrong...cutthoat and treal t.v owned by kilo...WANDA OWNS ONLY MAC DRE CATALOGUE...and mac dre was ALIVE AND DOIN BUSINESS WIT MOST OF THE THIZZNATION LINE UP....mac wanda CAME IN THE PICTURE to INHERIT her sons work....WE "THE CREST" HELPED MAC DRE BUILD THIZZ...
Intellectual property rights and so forth. Regarding the use of all footage showing Mac Dre, filmed performances, likeness, and logos of him. She has enough control over these things despite whoever owns them.

MAC DRE built THIZZ with his Talent, love for music, and the sweat from his E use.....