Is there any bay area screwed and chopped albums????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
Hi I'm a fan of the screwed and chopped music, and it seems like a lot of bay area music would sound good in this format. I have the Yukmouth album which was smashing, 17 with a Thizz which is also smashin and one of the old Messy Marv albums which was quite frankly terrible. It wasnt that the album itself was terrible but the DJ who screwed and chopped it did a horrible job. Is there any other bay area stuff that is screwed and chopped?

Nov 1, 2005
well dj screws favorite rapper was cbo, he did alot of richie rich, too short also, you just need to find a download jump off with all the old screw tapes

Mar 1, 2006
Appreciate all the suggestions.....and that no one told me how much they hate screwed music, which is a pretty common response. No I'm not from Europe, I'm from San Diego. Would love to get Too Short's "Get In Where You Fit In" or Spice 1's "187 He Wrote" screwed and chopped. I was a big fan of the Bay Area music from 93-94....Luniz, Dru Down, E-40 and The Click, Ant Banks etc

May 31, 2005
there needs to be more, i like chopped and screwed shit when its done right. my favorite one is Messy Marv- turf politics, right on to my nig fogtown for hookin that up

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
just pick up screw tapes. scre screwed and chopped ALOT of bay area music.

i could upload a good 30 bay area screwed songs

i just dont like yall that much

so pick up the screw tapes and youll hear some bay area shit

as far as whole albums screwed i think a whole makaveli album got screwed, collectively throughout many different tapes screw has probably screwed 2 entire cbo albums

im talking about DJ SCREW SCREWING IT

NOT SOME NO NAME NIGGA CHOPPING AND SCREWING BECAUSE THEY AINT TIGHT LIKE SCREW IS.

if you goin offa any nigga screwing and chopping? im sure theres quite a few bay area albums screwed...but they probably suck.

Mar 17, 2006
gitwitit said:
well dj screws favorite rapper was cbo, he did alot of richie rich, too short also, you just need to find a download jump off with all the old screw tapes
yeah, since Screw died, no one in TX represents the bay in mixes, which was always a Screw tradition. Screw liked to fuck with Spice a lot too, and 40..

Nowadays, on the average Swishahouse mix (an actual DJ mix, not an all-flows CD), shit is all Southern and east coast. I don't like 50 Cent normal speed, why the fuck I wanna hear him slowed??

STRATEGY

Mar 30, 2006
Make your own,I've been slowin it down for years with screenblast.Now I got virtual dj and I can chop and screw any shit just like them south cats.You would be suprised on how many mixtapes shit uses virtual dj.

Mar 17, 2006
Bluejakkal said:
Hi I'm a fan of the screwed and chopped music, and it seems like a lot of bay area music would sound good in this format. I have the Yukmouth album which was smashing, 17 with a Thizz which is also smashin and one of the old Messy Marv albums which was quite frankly terrible. It wasnt that the album itself was terrible but the DJ who screwed and chopped it did a horrible job. Is there any other bay area stuff that is screwed and chopped?
I'm working on an all-bay slowed & chopped mixtape, but in the meantime you can check out this mix tape part I did, it's got San Quinn & Yukmouth on it, among other things:

http://rapidshare.de/files/24084764/Slowed_Mode_5-2-06__Quinn__Yuk__Eiht_.mp3.html

STRATEGY