Tha Jacka died last night. RIP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
That's p dope, I'd cop it but $30 for a t-shirt is kinda steep. Also fuck pre-ordering anything
I ordered a Jacka cookies hoodie and paid 100 for it.. The mark up is for his kids.. I believe it's a good cause.. Obviously not very random people (none) are going to drop a hundred in their trust fund they set up. But buying a sponsored t shirt or whatever that memorializes one of the dopest rappers/figures in the streets I personally believe its worth it... Oh yeah, and I waited two and a half weeks to get my Jacka hoodie.. Not once was I worried about getting taken for my money... Mob in Peace Jacka..

Mar 1, 2006
I ordered a Jacka cookies hoodie and paid 100 for it.. The mark up is for his kids.. I believe it's a good cause.. Obviously not very random people (none) are going to drop a hundred in their trust fund they set up. But buying a sponsored t shirt or whatever that memorializes one of the dopest rappers/figures in the streets I personally believe its worth it... Oh yeah, and I waited two and a half weeks to get my Jacka hoodie.. Not once was I worried about getting taken for my money... Mob in Peace Jacka..
Where did you order the hoodie at?

Last edited:

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
bigshotpimp @bigshotpimp on the cookies website. I think it was only a pre order thing, and it was at least a month maybe 6 weeks ago.. I'm not exactly sure though. Maybe they wiill do it again or who knows maybe still are able to order it.. I would check it out, otherwise I think rapbay.com has some other legit Jacka t shirt... That looks dope..

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
Just like this tweaker in this vid who think Jacka faked his death lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYLBEPLPUzI
LOL this shit made me laugh, what a clown. lately the only emotions i have been associating with listening to/reding about jacka have been kinda melancholy ones, especially when my favorite tracks he made come on. it's nice to know there's still fuckin dummies out there haha