Tha Jacka died last night. RIP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
R.I.P. To The Jacka. He was one of the most humble and coolest human beings I ever met. I remember back on 09 when he dropped that Tear Gas Album, every one was bumping that shit! That album was the anthem of that year for me and my significant other at the time. Shit I remember his Street Album was all i was bumping in anticipation for his Tear Gas album. When I saw on myspace or facebook (dont remember which) I saw a flyer for a concer in Livermoore called "Summer Slapfest" and the main Headliner was The Jacka. I was like "FUCK THAT IM GOING!!!" so me, my homegirl and her friend went out to the show and had a blast! I met hella people from Cellski, Tito B, Gorrilla Pitts, Louie Loco, Mr. Kee, Haji Springer and of coarse The Jacka. he was hella cool he let my homegilrs get on stage with him and we all got to kick it with him after the show. He hella rocked that show and performed all his hits. I met him again In Antioch when he was doing his first show with Husalah right after he got out. He was hella cool and even remembered me from the last show. He signed some cds for me and took some pictures. His passing really bums me out and I can't believe someone would do such a thing to The Jacka of all people. I went out to the memorial on 94th and MacArthur BLVD to pay my respects to the man. Heres some pics from that day. I have some pics from the Livermoore concert too that I'll post up soon after I gather them all together. R.I.P. The Legend The Jacka!!

Last edited: