The Team = April 4th?? Nope

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 10, 2005
I just ordered mine from RapBay, but it probably will not ship until next tuesday. I am kind of disappointed that a tracklisting is not up yet, but I still ordered it because I support the Team to the fullest. Hopefully it will have more than ten previously leaked songs, but if not - no sweat. I'd be pissed and then I would get over it. The Team will always be fire.

May 31, 2005
i dont have the album, but yall should expect some old tracks on there and prally even some tracks from the negroe league... clyde said they're puttin their hottest songs they ever did on World Premeire, whether its new or old because the rest of the country hasn't heard them yet...

Jul 10, 2005
Meelo said:
i dont have the album, but yall should expect some old tracks on there and prally even some tracks from the negroe league... clyde said they're puttin their hottest songs they ever did on World Premeire, whether its new or old because the rest of the country hasn't heard them yet...
That's kind of lame, but they gotta do what they gotta do. I personally would have liked World Premiere to have ALL new material, and then they could make a "greatest hits" cd or whatever for the rest of the nation.

Aug 7, 2003
it aint the teams fault you got half the songs already, you guys the ones who downloaded them all. and they got the cd in stock at rapbay you can see the lil plasitc things thru the case that hold in the cd cover. they will prolly ship out tomorrow or thursday.