TAY CAPONE - SKINNY JEANS KILLA THE MIXTAPE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
He worried about gay dudes in skinny jeans but what about all the bloods cuz??? why you fighting cats in skinny jeans lol big west coast mafia crip!! #ACTIVE #ONSIGHT #CRIPPIN
"CAUSE ITS NOT MANLY" -Killa Tay

I've asked him this before. Not about the Bloods shit but about worrying about dudes dressing feminine and that's all I got along with some racist shit about me selling Oranges on the street corner

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Can anyone pull up a track where taybert was better then the feature that's on the track cause from what I heard he gets murdered every time!!!!

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
CUZ I SAY WHAT I WANT AND MEAN WHAT I SAY AND WILL CHECK WHOEVER 4 THINKIN DIFFERENT. MFS COME AT ME ALL KINDS OF WAYS HERE. AND I STAND ON THE TRUTH, IMMA CANCER...BUT I DON'T DISRESPECT ANYONE WHO DOESNT DISRESPECT ME. I PLAY THE GAME LIKE I WAS TAUGHT....AND I SERVE SUCCAS TRUTH SERUM 4 A LIVIN

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
I'LL SAY THIS ONE MORE TIME. I WAS PUT ON MY HOOD IN 83 DIPSHIT. JUST CUZ U IDOLIZE PPL WHO STARTED BANGIN IN THEIR 30'S DOESNT MEAN SHIT OVER THIS WAY. U CAN TALK ALL THE SHIT U WANT...LIKE U BEEN DOIN....IT STILL CAN'T DEFEAT THE TRUTH. AND THATS WHAT U HATE THE MOST AND WHY I CAN ALWAYS LOL WHEN U PLAY THIS TROLL GAME OF YOURS. ITS A FACT U ARE A COWARD BEHIND A KEYBOARD...ITS A FACT THAT I WILL BEAT YOUR ASS ONE ON ONE AND ITS A FACT U CANT RUN ME OFF THIS BOARD. ITS A PUSSY AGAINST A GORILLA. U CANT WIN ESE

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I'LL SAY THIS ONE MORE TIME. I WAS PUT ON MY HOOD IN 83 DIPSHIT. JUST CUZ U IDOLIZE PPL WHO STARTED BANGIN IN THEIR 30'S DOESNT MEAN SHIT OVER THIS WAY. U CAN TALK ALL THE SHIT U WANT...LIKE U BEEN DOIN....IT STILL CAN'T DEFEAT THE TRUTH. AND THATS WHAT U HATE THE MOST AND WHY I CAN ALWAYS LOL WHEN U PLAY THIS TROLL GAME OF YOURS. ITS A FACT U ARE A COWARD BEHIND A KEYBOARD...ITS A FACT THAT I WILL BEAT YOUR ASS ONE ON ONE AND ITS A FACT U CANT RUN ME OFF THIS BOARD. ITS A PUSSY AGAINST A GORILLA. U CANT WIN ESE
idolizing banging in their 30's bitch stick that up your ass, I got uncles that been in real gang shit since the 60's not no red and blue doing songs together bullshit lol you never banged you just looked up to your big bro/idol cbo!! And did I not dm and tell you on the boards let's meet up???????? You didn't respond!! I'd love to see you beat my ass or are you going to say I'm trying to set you up like the dude that disrespected you to your face and you did not bust a grape????? Fuck off you fat blob!!

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
U CAN STAY STUCC ON THAT BUT I CORDIALLY EXPLAINED WHY I DIDNT TEAR A PATCH OUT HIS ASS AND IF THAT VIDEO WASNT EDITED U WOULD HAVE NOTHIN TO STAND ON. IMMA ALWAYS DEFEND MYSELF WITH THE TRUTH. AND LAST TIME I WAS IN SAC U WAS QUIET AS A CHURCHMOUSE CUZ SHIT WAS REAL AND U DID THE COWARDLY THING AS USUAL

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
TALK IS CHEAP AND ALL COWARDS MOVE THE SAME. ITS NOT MY FIRST BBQ. YUP, IM BIG TAY CAPONE. NOTHIN 2 HIDE. NOW COME FROM BEHIND THE COMPUTER AND REVEAL YOUR TRUE SELF SO I CAN SLIDE AND SHOW U WHATS REAL WITH ME...IF NOT, STAY IN A PUSSYS PLACE. PERIOD.
#WCM

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
You type too much I just brought it up to ask if you'd pull that with me what would be the difference with a fight from anyone here and that guy? All I'm asking!!

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I'LL STILL BEAT YOUR ASS ANYDAY OF THE WEEK...IM YET 2 SEE AN ASS WHUPPIN. ASK BO ABOUT THESE HANDS HE'LL TELL U "THE TRUTH". U CAN MAKE UP WHATEVER U WANT 4 AN AUDIENCE BUT YEH IM TELLIN U "WHATS REAL". TRY ME
I'll ask cbo like I asked about the you having more money in your bank account I wonder if he'll laugh again lol