SUMMERTIME IS AROUND THE CORNER, WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SUMMERTIME SLAPS?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2006
SUMMER IS HERE!!! WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SUMMERTIME SLAPS?

YOU KNOW ONCE THE RADIOS START PLAYIN SUMMERTIME IN THE LBC AND FRESH PRINCE'S SUMMERTIME THAT SUMMER HAS ARRIVED. WHAT DO YOU PICTURE YOURSELF ROLLIN TO THIS SUMMER?

FATY

Sicc OG
Nov 8, 2005
Shinin Star - IMP, off top one of the best summer jams ever!
"Candy paint, peanut butter, them gold thangs got me tight for tha summer."

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
ah damn, i cant think of it, but its an old san jose group (two dudes who were in high school at the time) just talkin about the summer...maculent ways knows what im talkin about...

but one that i like is supavillainz (nump and treypaper)-summatime

Oct 13, 2004
FATY said:
Shinin Star - IMP, off top one of the best summer jams ever!
"Candy paint, peanut butter, them gold thangs got me tight for tha summer."

HELL YEA,THAT SONG IS THE ONE! I blap that all the time.

Feb 23, 2006
I THINK 40 IS HOLDIN U AND DAT TO BE THIS SUMMER'S JAM, THE SONG HAS THAT BOOTY SHAKIN CLUB THEME THAT FITS PERFECT FOR THE SUMMERTIME, AH YEAH I CAN PICTURE IT NOW, GIRLS IN TWO PIECES ON THE BEACH BOUNCIN UP AND DOWN TO U AND DAT, WHILE I DRINK MY CORONA

Feb 19, 2006
smoke session bad n fluenz
hot sunny day celly cell
and the click song cant think of the name right now but it says got suga t up in the house cooking up some patato salad (and yes i know i spelled that word wrong probably but you get the idea)

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
Keep it on the real 3xcrazy man I used to pound the shit out that when I had my 79 Camero smashing down cutting blvd right on harbor way left on the maine right on 6th street to the house miss them dayz,shit brought me back in the dayz

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
right now ive been bumping lil bruce, "BASE ROCKS 2 PIMP SOX" alotta ppl hate on this album but i love it! Got a definite summertime oldschool vibe to it.. "Mercedes Benz ", "The Return", "Base Rocks 2 Pimps Socks ", "chevy's n fords" all bumpin.. first cd ive bought in a while

Apr 25, 2005
My favorite summertime slaps I can think of off top are:
Keak Da Sneak- Yadadaimtalkinbout
Yukmouth ft. Aaron Hall- I Want Ya Body
The Team- Summertime In The Town
E-40- I'm Da Man/U and Dat
Messy Marv- Hypnotic
Mess and Guce- So Hood
just of some I can think of.