Suge Knight made Messy Marv jump outta window?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
M @milkky I never said rich the factor used dope ! I said they jumped out a window together, I'm pretty sure you can go back a few years before messy was a blood and read about it . Ask a KC person on here they probably can tell you ! From what I remember some people came to a studio in kc and mess and rich thought they were after them so they jumped out a window ! They both got pretty fucked up from it .. True story no internet I ran into mess yearsss ago I swear he was with a broke ass female and he was damn near body casted! More then I wanted to write just something I really seen.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
M @milkky I never said rich the factor used dope ! I said they jumped out a window together, I'm pretty sure you can go back a few years before messy was a blood and read about it . Ask a KC person on here they probably can tell you ! From what I remember some people came to a studio in kc and mess and rich thought they were after them so they jumped out a window ! They both got pretty fucked up from it .. True story no internet I ran into mess yearsss ago I swear he was with a broke ass female and he was damn near body casted! More then I wanted to write just something I really seen.
Did you say, Hi Messy Marv?