Street Connect (Full Documentary Film)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
Coming to youtube on April 18, 2012

Yes, I said youtube (FREE!) The reason I've chosen mid April is for promotional purposes. I could launch it today if I wanted to, but I won't. My interest is not to have the big numbers on my youtube views, but would be more proud of the impact this film makes in each individual underground artist, producer etc. out there trying to make it.

To those that watch it, I hope you get something out of it that will help each & every one of you progress in making your dream come true. More info as it comes..

Stay Tuned!

[video=youtube_share;DjWxjqEnAHM]http://youtu.be/DjWxjqEnAHM[/video]

[video=youtube_share;qXF3hlW3wmg]http://youtu.be/qXF3hlW3wmg[/video]

Dec 25, 2003
Thats good news!! Seems like u didnt have enuff time to pitch ur film to more film festivals but who cares anyways ppl who dont know about this & are still killin to break into the business (when in reality its not what it seems) needs to view this as a reference & so they can take into consideration & learn from the music business in what it reely is & by lookin at all aspects of it all around...... Thanks so much; cant wait for the date Fred... Still a great film... 2 thumbs up!!

May 16, 2002
Thats good news!! Seems like u didnt have enuff time to pitch ur film to more film festivals but who cares anyways ppl who dont know about this & are still killin to break into the business (when in reality its not what it seems) needs to view this as a reference & so they can take into consideration & learn from the music business in what it reely is & by lookin at all aspects of it all around...... Thanks so much; cant wait for the date Fred... Still a great film... 2 thumbs up!!

I know you watched it at a festival, but let these people know your critique on it without giving too much away.

Not your typical promotional film with all the unnecessary b.s. that in the end has no real meaning.