Stik Gilatine - Gold Rope and a Pager

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
What was that 1 group album you did, Flight something? Dig deep into those archives, I know there was a video 4 that. Let me know if someone uploaded it.

Jan 23, 2006
WWW.408inc.com
What was that 1 group album you did, Flight something? Dig deep into those archives, I know there was a video 4 that. Let me know if someone uploaded it.
What's good Bo$$? Flight 162. We never shot a video for anything off of that project...2 left feet and I did shoot one for a different project around the same time...I have no idea where it is. That was before YouTube lol. Had a copy on a dvd from the kid who shot it.

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
What's good Bo$$? Flight 162. We never shot a video for anything off of that project...2 left feet and I did shoot one for a different project around the same time...I have no idea where it is. That was before YouTube lol. Had a copy on a dvd from the kid who shot it.
Oh OK, maybe that's what I was thinking of. Well let us know if you ever put it up. It definitely was years back, when I caught a glimpse of it on a local station. Always wanted to see it ever since, but never got the chance.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004