Standana Tha Ragg disses YukMouth the REAL version.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
This track wasn't ever gonna be released. Bandana Tha Ragg was also featured on this track, but took himself off before having someone else release it on twitter, trying to act like he didn't have anything to do with it. The timing is funny how it coincides with his Anti-Wax campaign that has backfired on him so bad.

"The funniest thing is,Wax actually didn't instigate this whole thing. Napkin did. Wax hadn't spoken about any of it. Never said he wasn't on the label or anything. I think Napkin got sick of people asking him about Wax,and realized without his name attached to him and his project,not very many people care. So he's gone on this little campaign. Wax only defended himself in this situation, which isn't the norm for him. Now Bandana has realized he's only made himself look foolish & his plan has backfired, so he's trying to find ANYTHING to hold on to for support & get people behind him. The guy goes & gets someone else to release a Yukmouth diss from Wax that wasn't gonna be released, that he was ALSO featured on,but took himself off. How hilarious,then has the guy tweet the link to all of the bigger names in Cali rap,to try to garner support for his Anti-Wax campaign. It's hilarious that's what you have to resort to, considering you started this, but once they/you started making you look like an idiot, you reach for any last chance measure you could. It has provided me with more laughs at your expense. Keep it up Champ, you're burying your self respect at a staggering rate!"
Man Cali Reign, I dont know who you are or how you are getting your info but you are extremely on point. Just to clear things up. 1. This song is almost 3 years old. 2. It stems from some personal issues between Yuk and Wax. This song was actually recorded and THEN Wax and Yuk seen each other in person in San Diego and what ever that situation was, was deaded at that point.

So what I am going to do here is give you all the version with Bandana the rags verse on it which was mysteriously left off of the version he leaked in his weak attempt to gain hate for wax. The #1 reason the song wasnt leaked in the very beginning was Bandana was a wack rapper and wax didnt want to have him on the joint to begin with. But not wanting to shatter the guys dreams of being a rapper he just pulled back on it. Luck would have it Wax met up with Yuk shortly there after and it became a dead issue. But since bandana wants to be famous, I will grant his wish and make sure Yuk and EVERYONE hears this so the truth will be told. Bandana had his pom poms on rooting for anything to get him put on... As we all know today, not even a diss track can get him buzzing....

There is no current issue with Yuk what so ever. Its weak that dude would pull this shit. But here you go... This will more than likely be the last post from anyone over here about the issue.

http://www.sharebeast.com/5vculgnayjdy

Feb 18, 2011
If I could prop you Dutch, I would.

I'm nobody special. I've said everything I've said off of information available to everyone. A few things, I put 2 & 2 together and came up with my own conclusion based off of certain peoples character/actions they've displayed.

I look at myself as a huge A-Wax fan, but I take a stance similar to yours. Just because I'm a big supporter of his, doesn't mean I can't also support people he has beef/issues with. I listen to A.P. 9. Smigg & Rocc are 2 of my other favorite rappers. I hate the way shit has ended up between them, but it is what it is and I support em both.

Now, I've taken a pretty harsh stance against Bandana because he's so easy to see through. His motivation from the beginning has been more than obvious. As I said in one of the other threads he's a Unloyal, coat tail riding, jealous & bitter piece of shit. Those are all characteristics I despise in a person. To go and get Pie-Rx tattooed on you, talk all kinds of shit about Mob Figaz/Smigg/Gonzoe & the rest of Wax's enemies, to all the sudden sucking their dicks trying to essentially rally them together with you in basically a "I Hate A-Wax" fan club is just pathetic. It reflects who he is as a person in so many ways. I know so many people that are just like him, so it disgusts me even more.

So like I said, I'm nobody special. Just someone with common sense that can read between the lines and see a persons actions for what they are. Now I need to give this original version a listen.

Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
Man Cali Reign, I dont know who you are or how you are getting your info but you are extremely on point. Just to clear things up. 1. This song is almost 3 years old. 2. It stems from some personal issues between Yuk and Wax. This song was actually recorded and THEN Wax and Yuk seen each other in person in San Diego and what ever that situation was, was deaded at that point.

So what I am going to do here is give you all the version with Bandana the rags verse on it which was mysteriously left off of the version he leaked in his weak attempt to gain hate for wax. The #1 reason the song wasnt leaked in the very beginning was Bandana was a wack rapper and wax didnt want to have him on the joint to begin with. But not wanting to shatter the guys dreams of being a rapper he just pulled back on it. Luck would have it Wax met up with Yuk shortly there after and it became a dead issue. But since bandana wants to be famous, I will grant his wish and make sure Yuk and EVERYONE hears this so the truth will be told. Bandana had his pom poms on rooting for anything to get him put on... As we all know today, not even a diss track can get him buzzing....

There is no current issue with Yuk what so ever. Its weak that dude would pull this shit. But here you go... This will more than likely be the last post from anyone over here about the issue.

http://www.sharebeast.com/5vculgnayjdy
I AINT EVEN HEARD IT YET AND ALREADY LMAO #BACKFIRE
NIGGAS PULLIN SNEAKY MOVES LIKE THAT AINT REAL...GLAD THA TRUTH OUT

Jan 12, 2010
Wait didn't bandana say he was trying to help the west n not want to be involved in negative shit in his YouTube video. What a hypocrite. Not getting a dime from me.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
So far his most entertaining thing has been the 'interview' video where he says he had to save up for a long time to drive up to Sac from LA to try to meet Ced. You had to SAVE to do that???
RATES ON GREYHOUND ARE ROCKETING SKYHIGH...THOUGHT YOU KNEW PLAYER!!!

CED WASNT ABOUT TO DRIVE OR FLY HIS ASS DOWN TO SO CAL TO MEET ANYONE'S ASS