Spice 1 quotables

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2006
Since 40 Water's been represented I figured we gotta put Spice on it 'cause not only does he have a million of 'em, some of 'em came from guest/soundtrack appearances...

I can't be fucked in this game I'm a psychopath my ak told me to shove him up some niggas ass I'm havin real conversations with mr millimeter he's one of my best friends bitch ass nigga eater-Born 2 Die

Feb 5, 2006
Ghea mon...
and of course the immortalized 187 thousand geee......​
I kick the rasta shit but me not Shabba Ranks ah me Spice 1 the muthafuckin gangsta me smokin the dank it just might make me kill ya if ya come at me talkin 'bout sinsemiilia-1 800 Spice

G

Goodfella

"one-eighty-seven-ah one eighty-seven-ah one-eighty-seven-ah....BLAAAHHHWW!!!!"

"you niggas wouldn't give a fuck about me if i was pissing myself and shittin off the bay bridge nigga!" (or something to that effect lol)

Feb 5, 2006
I murder like this I murder like that pull an ak47 up out my muthafuckin gangsta hat-1990 Sick

I cold chill at the party in a b-boy stance pull out my glock and make him piss in his pants-Sucka Ass Nigga

Ring a ding a ling I'm called off in the stang with the muthafuckin sawed off
niggas that's sleep don't wake up 'cause I'll put the gauge to ya nuts
have you coughin up piss and blood mark ass niggas don't get no love-I'm The Fuckin Murderer

'Cause I'm slangin more nuggets that Kentucky Fried-Funky Chickens

May 15, 2003
"coolin on the corner with the cellular phone, you can tell that the east bay was his home"

"triple gold knock-offs be holdin my tire on/ fuckin with that alchohaul, tabacco, and that fire-arm"

"bill clinton hit the chronic and he didn't inhale, but im'a cough a fuckin lung up for niggas in jail"

"just another stick-up, his chest ate my clip up, rip-up shit when my mack 10 hiccups"

Feb 5, 2006
Kickin the tales of the niggas who got crept on blow out his fuckin brains 'cause I was slept on-Red Rum (Celly Cel)

when I was young I had the nuts to pull the trigga so I know how it feels to shoot another nigga take ten of mine I'll take ten of your you call up the posse I'll call up my boys-R.I.P.

My mother thinks I'm goin crazy so when I leave the house she just stares out the window I think I'm bein followed everytime I leave my home havin these fatal thoughts of gettin chrome to my dome-187 He Wrote

'Cause I don't give a fuck who you are want an autographed bullet ? you can call me shootin star-380 That Ass

May 15, 2003
"i twirl the wheel of my caddy with my middle finger, bellin up out of the hooptie mobbin with my pants saggin, im smokin on that crush nasty with a g-limp it's the born-2-die, the s-p-i, with the player status of o.g. since knee high"