Spice-1 "Haterz Nightmare" i-tunes & amazon 6/30

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2006
Suprised theres no mentioned of the long awaited Spice-1 Haters Nightmare album. You can buy the actual cd from their website ran by Bossolo http://www.spice1eastbaygangsta.blogspot.com/ or wait til 6/30 for it to drop on i-tunes/amazon. here are the amazon snippets.
Has anyone ever bought the hardcopies from the blogspot?

http://www.amazon.com/Haterz-Nightm...361&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=spice+1+nightmare

tracklist
1. Fetti's Comin' Intro
2. Haterz Nightmare Intro
3. Haterz Nightmare
4. Michael Jackson Kick (Skit)
5. You Duckin'
6. Dog Barking At The Moon (Skit)
7. Moon Rock (feat. Kurupt & Black Silver)
8. Sidelines (feat. Layzie Bone)
9. The Ghost Of The Trigga (feat. Twista & The Game)
10. Hater Vision (Skit)
11. Thug Ray Vision
12. 420 Somewhere
13. Sharks N Da Bay
14. She Can Make A Million
15. Katt William (Skit)
16. Can't Hold Us (feat. WC & Bossolo)
17. Gas Run Out
18. Street General
19. It's On Me (feat. Madman Mezzy & Pell)
20. Truck (Skit)
21. Run Yo Mouth (feat. Krayzie Bone)
22. In Da Rain
23. Haterz Nightmare (Remix)
24. Outro
25. Ghetto Star [Explicit]

Last edited:

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I think Ghetto Star was on a Compilation or a Tribute Album or something like that.

But it was out on something else already.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I bought a hard copy of the Bossolo & Spice 1 collabo and then for whatever reason Bossolo also sent me a hard copy of Hater'z Nightmare even though I hadn't purchased it yet. And me being a person with a conscience, I emailed him about his mistake and sent him the money for the CD. The way I see it, he did me a favor in putting this album out, so the more money he makes off of it, the more likely he is to do it in the future.

May 25, 2005
I bought a hard copy of the Bossolo & Spice 1 collabo and then for whatever reason Bossolo also sent me a hard copy of Hater'z Nightmare even though I hadn't purchased it yet. And me being a person with a conscience, I emailed him about his mistake and sent him the money for the CD. The way I see it, he did me a favor in putting this album out, so the more money he makes off of it, the more likely he is to do it in the future.
Id prop you twice if i could, major respect for that...i have a couple of my own homies who woulda pulled some bitch shit and said nothing!

May 25, 2005
its spice 1's best solo album since spiceberg slim imo...take that for what its worth...im REALLY feeling about half of it...still glad i supported it though..