Which song is more of a mob sound C-BO vs Chick Nutt

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which is more mob C-BO or Chuck Nutt

• C-BO

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • Chuck Nutt

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Jul 19, 2007
Since there was someone on here who knows mob music so well and tryed to prove it with a list of songs...

Choose which song is more mob cbo or chuck nutt. Not classic mobb not g-funk not gangsta, not generic mob, just an overall mobby sound

My choice is cbo his was chuck nutt

Side note : b safe on new years yall.

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2014
I was driving through the south side last night... Garden block shining star to drop sombody off. It's not that ghetto at all. Oak Park looks way more hood and I'm a town cat. Where is C BO game from? Lol.... Acorn 65 69 hunters point mission etc.. Those are hoods. South Sac is a baby lol. Oak Park is a hood tho

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
I was driving through the south side last night... Garden block shining star to drop sombody off. It's not that ghetto at all. Oak Park looks way more hood and I'm a town cat. Where is C BO game from? Lol.... Acorn 65 69 hunters point mission etc.. Those are hoods. South Sac is a baby lol. Oak Park is a hood tho
Oh

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee

Lol....shut your ass up. If you're from the town, ask around about what happened when "town cats" tried to set up shop on young street. memba dat?

Nov 27, 2014
Lol....shut your ass up. If you're from the town, ask around about what happened when "town cats" tried to set up shop on young street. memba dat?
That's why there no new crips. My homeboy Alonzo from Oakland moved to Sac in 97 and started FAB I was an original FAB member in the Town we had Mexicans blacks and Asians it was called fuck a bitch click my OG brought that shit to Oak Park. I got love for Oak Park the Gardens are not even a gang now I been up here for hella long and never see a Crip

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
That's why there no new crips. My homeboy Alonzo from Oakland moved to Sac in 97 and started FAB I was an original FAB member in the Town we had Mexicans blacks and Asians it was called fuck a bitch click my OG brought that shit to Oak Park. I got love for Oak Park the Gardens are not even a gang now I been up here for hella long and never see a Crip
Lol...bro u don't know what the fuck ur talking about. First no town nigga started fab..fab originally started in oak park as fab= fourth ave bloods which have been around since the early 80s..now ppl stared banging fab when all this click shit started up in the early 2000 and yes some called fab fuck a bitch but originated to stand for forth ave bloods.

Now yes some parts of south sac that are "hood" don't look that bad I'll give u that but honestly that don't matter niggaz from then areas still get active..and some parts of south sac look worse and more run down then the p does only difference is the p is a lot bigger and got more run down areas..with that said there is parts of the p that don't look that bad either..just depends in what street u turn down.

And that fact u never seen a crip don't matter...I'm from sac and rarely see them either but that's because sac is a blood city always has been. But I also know where to go if I wanted to see them outside thick but I got better shit to do with my life..and to say the gardens is not a gang is just stupid my little bro just got killed a few months ago by some young 19 year Tongan crips from 29th st so there active... You can't spend a year in a city and really know shit about its hoods and gang culture unless u are seriously involved in it and even then u will only be able to see one side out of hundreds.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Drive thru Woodbine area. IMO that's the hoodest looking part of the Gardenz, some people don't consider it part of the Gardenz, but it is pretty much in the Garden Blocc area, also Nedra court is the hood part of meadowview/gardenz.....better yet you should move back to the gay area where you belong. Too many faggot out of towners in Sac.

The Meadowview and Garden Blocc area is not the most turfed looking hood of all time, but there has been a lot of shootings there for decades.

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
90% of people from LA and the Gay Area that I know who moved to Sac are soft and they learned the hard way when they underestimated Sactown. Some of them also got sent back to their hometown in a body bag, or they just couldn't handle the funk they had on the streets so they were forced to move back to their hometown.