Someone has lyrics of king freako???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2005
In Google there are not many lyrics of freako, the other time I was looking for information about smash unit and nothing appears. Very little information ,,, almost nothing ....

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
if you're having trouble understanding/translating some of the lyrics, let us know specifically which songs/verses and I'm sure some of us will do our best to help. Don't be afraid to post more even if your English isn't the best...seems like you do okay. You'll be one of us before you know it

Feb 14, 2005
okk thanks man,,

Thanks, I would like to know if I can pass some sentences, if it is the complete lyric, much better.
The tracks are, street illusion, make the muzik, living is love, story of a young g, and the part that rhymes in the track, cream of the crop of smash unit.
People, thank you very much for your concern.
saludos

Feb 14, 2005
okk man thanxx.
I did not think it was so difficult for someone to pass phrases of the king freako , I'm surprised that nobody has even published 2 lines of some of the phrases of the king freako

Last edited: