SO HOW DOES THE SICCNESS FEEL ABOUT JT THA BIGGA FIGGA SAYING NOMORE GANGSTA RAP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 13, 2013
The Bay Area is crazy as f*ck. Out of the numerous amount of times I've almost lost my life, the morjority of them was over abosolutley NOTHING. Not cause I wore the wrong color, not cause I was funkin' with individuals. Just cause I'm living in/trying to survive in hostile areas.

When I lived in West Oakland every f*cking window in the front of our house had been shot out. N*ggas put a pump to my aunt's stomach and robbed her on here way to the Bart to go work.

My point? This is one of the most volitile areas in the country. how nigg*s not going to rap about what's happening? and is sh*t really supposed to changed?

No disrepespect, but JT sound like a n*gga that don't come outside or is f*cking delusional. Them n*ggas back home (The Bay) is psychos. This has a better chance of working in gang areas where there is some kind of order. Not in the cities of psychos, where n*ggas dust they day ones and act like nothing.

Get real.....
man hows your photo CIN n name 94 Mobsta but your censoring yourself? I dont see how that works lol.