SO HOW DOES THE SICCNESS FEEL ABOUT JT THA BIGGA FIGGA SAYING NOMORE GANGSTA RAP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
guns are banned over in the uk, we've got some of the most stricktest gun laws on the planet, but yet we still have gun crime in certain bits in certain city's up & down the country, if your from road, it ain't that hard to get a strap, its not as a big problem as back in the day & its not like america when it comes too the gun thing or nuthin like that, but if you take guns out of the equation, man dem will switch too shanks, theirs a big knife problem in london, you get what i'm saying, you have too eradicate the main problem which is poverty related issues from social economic oppression, real talk

and yeah, the faggot thing aswell, hurts my eyes that blatant battyboys are getting passes now, its a mad ting, madness, i don't know any streets antywhere on this planet that supports or promotes all this battyboy bizness thats poppin off now

i don't listen too no one i wouldn't have on my phone on principle, road brudda or sis or square, it don't matter, so long as they ain't a devil, faggots, snitches & sex offenders, i'm gone
Killing someone with a knife from 20 feet away aint easy. It is with a gun.

I know the whole saying of "guns dont kill people....". OK, i get it. But if they didn't have the gun, would the person they shot have gotten killed? Its much more intimate to get shanked or whooped on than being killed by a gun. Maybe if said shooter didn't have a gun, the victim would still be alive.

Side rant over.

May 9, 2002
Moreover, the constitution pretty much ensures ownership and anything remotely close to taking away guns will be met with resistance that would probably lead to a major internal conflict and bloodshed.
It would, yes. But the civilians would ultimately lose that battle/war. Great, you have an automatic assault rifle. Government has tanks. JS.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
It would, yes. But the civilians would ultimately lose that battle/war. Great, you have an automatic assault rifle. Government has tanks. JS.
Hey I didn't say the citizens would win, lol. In fact, I believe a lot of citizens would actually side with the government and would look on others as "fringe" or extremists.

And not just tanks, they have chemical weapons, biological weapons, psychological weapons and the resources.

Aug 17, 2002

I know the whole saying of "guns dont kill people....". OK, i get it. But if they didn't have the gun, would the person they shot have gotten killed? Its much more intimate to get shanked or whooped on than being killed by a gun. Maybe if said shooter didn't have a gun, the victim would still be alive.

Side rant over.
Agreed. That argument is an example of oversimplification. There's countries were people don't have guns and they are not going around stabbing one another at such high frequencies. To me it's the mentality of the populous + guns.

Nov 18, 2014
LONDON, UK

Side rant over.
i'm basically saying crime & peeps killing each other is majority poverty related issue, if you were too ban guns, that would take out the nerds, squares & fruitcake suicide take out everyone wit you types out of the gun murder equation, but it wouldn't take out violence associated wit the streets, which is a by product of this corrupt capitalist/imperialist system thats governing this planet

when the gun ting was running kinda red over here in london late 90's too mid y2k's, the goverment made the gun laws & sentences even harsher, so peeps mostly switched too shanks, but you can still get a strap in any inner city ghetto in london, man dem just ain't poppin it up as much as back in the day

the point i was trying too say was directed at fila, basically that harsh gun laws alone isn't gonna stop peeps from merking each other, the streets will always get access too guns regardless of goverment laws

but don't get it twisted, i'm for banning guns, that would get rid of the columbine & that south carolina shooter type & all of the rest of the weirdo's

i'm the first one too promote peace in the middle east between peeps, fight out your beef wit fists, live too play another day, you see what i'm saying, but other than that so long as this system is in place, the streets will always have access too guns, i'm just saying, lets stop poppin each other up & keep the straps at home for the system, if the revolution pops off

peeps killing each other has nuthin to do wit music, i'm gone

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
L @LONDON! A lot of the foreigners don't understand how it is. Knife crime is serious shit here. Taking away the gun doesn't stop people from killing each other, they just find other means. Its whatever is causing violence that needs to be fixed, not the means of doing it.

It's the same principle as the harsh weed laws we got over here. People are still gonna grow and smoke pot, but more are gonna move to more legally acceptable "legal highs" which can kill them.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Fair enough. Personally when it came to it I packed a kitchen knife on a couple occasions but I mostly rolled by myself and whenever I was confronted it was mostly with fists. I took a couple beatings and dealt a couple back, I just dont like being part of the problem, especially when somebody was getting stabbed nearly every gotdamn day.

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
Having access to a firearm isn't the problem. Also, Australia isn't even 10% of this country (based on population) so it's a bit difficult to just get rid of guns here. In addition, due to the criminal element and the fact we supply 62-64% of the worlds armaments, guns will never be taken away. Moreover, the constitution pretty much ensures ownership and anything remotely close to taking away guns will be met with resistance that would probably lead to a major internal conflict and bloodshed.

What needs to happen is people need to address social mobility, institutional deviancy, housing, education reform, mental health and the criminal justice system.
I don't disagree with any of that.

I'm aware we're a smaller country but even when you account for the size differential our fire-arm deaths per 100,000 0.86 and yours are 10.64.

source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

Nov 18, 2014
LONDON, UK
WELL IM FROM AMERIKKKA AND I KEEP A KNIFE ON ME AND HAVE SINCE GRADE SCHOOL 4 PROTECTION CUZ IVE ALWAYS BEEN IN HOSTILE ENVIRONMENTS NO MATTER WHAT CITY IM IN.
I CALL MINE POCOHANTAS AND I ACTUALLY HAVE A NICE COLLECTION
ha ha, exactly, you can promote peace as much as you can, but i know how the next man thinks, i'm a man of peace, i promote that, i love that, but don't get it twisted, man ain't getting caught slipping out here neither, for real, for real, i'm gone

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
The problem with the US is that everyone out there has access to a firearm. Combine that with the fact that your police get paid jack shit to risk their life - I'm not surprised they've adopted a shoot first ask questions later policy.

You guys need to get rid of your guns (I understand this is a sensitive issue) but we did it out here a few decades ago and we've never had a cop shoot an unarmed civilian case.
you sound brainwashed

Mar 5, 2014
The problem with the US is that everyone out there has access to a firearm. Combine that with the fact that your police get paid jack shit to risk their life - I'm not surprised they've adopted a shoot first ask questions later policy.

You guys need to get rid of your guns (I understand this is a sensitive issue) but we did it out here a few decades ago and we've never had a cop shoot an unarmed civilian case.
IT Wouldnt be good for the only guns to be in the hands of government

Mar 5, 2014
guns are banned over in the uk, we've got some of the most stricktest gun laws on the planet, but yet we still have gun crime in certain bits in certain city's up & down the country, if your from road, it ain't that hard to get a strap, its not as a big problem as back in the day & its not like america when it comes too the gun thing or nuthin like that, but if you take guns out of the equation, man dem will switch too shanks, theirs a big knife problem in london, you get what i'm saying, you have too eradicate the main problem which is poverty related issues from social economic oppression, real talk

and yeah, the faggot thing aswell, hurts my eyes that blatant battyboys are getting passes now, its a mad ting, madness, i don't know any streets antywhere on this planet that supports or promotes all this battyboy bizness thats poppin off now

i don't listen too no one i wouldn't have on my phone on principle, road brudda or sis or square, it don't matter, so long as they ain't a devil, faggots, snitches & sex offenders, i'm gone

Truth Bruh the real problem is racism and oppression

Aug 17, 2002
L @LONDON! A lot of the foreigners don't understand how it is. Knife crime is serious shit here. Taking away the gun doesn't stop people from killing each other, they just find other means. Its whatever is causing violence that needs to be fixed, not the means of doing it.

this dude is banned but i feel the need to correct something that people might see as fact. the homicide rate in the u.s. is much higher than in england or GB in general. bad comparison.