SO HOW DOES THE SICCNESS FEEL ABOUT JT THA BIGGA FIGGA SAYING NOMORE GANGSTA RAP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
THIS IS A GOOD TOPIC IMHO. BUT PPL NEED TO REALIZE THAT IT TAKES AN ARMY TO MOVE A MOUNTAIN AND HIM SAYING HE'S THE FACE OF THIS KINDA RUBBED ME THE WRONG WAY CUZ EVERYBODY THAT RAPS AINT GANGSTAS AND STREET NIGGAS. TRYING TO TELL A GANGSTA WHAT THEY CAN AND CANT DO WILL GET SOMEBODYS HEAD BUSTED AND I RESPECT THE MESSAGE BUT SOMETIMES IT AINT WHAT U DO, ITS HOW U DO IT.
#WCM
You and JT got good history so I'm sure if yall saw each other and you asked him this question he would go deeper into what he's talking bout. I met JT several times and he's always "1 DEEP" down here in the ATL. He always came across as a good dude.

Nov 18, 2014
LONDON, UK
music is a reflection of reality, so you get pimps, gangsta, tugs, pop types, squares, backpacker, nerds, gallises, revolutionary's, extra deep iq mudda fockers extra lyrical wit the bars & that, club heads & so on & so on

theirs nuthin wrong wit everyone being themselves and reppin there personality's, there movement, there m.o or how they used too get down, how they used too roll before the they got into the entertainment business

coz it is a 'entertainment' 'business', that means your in the business of selling a product as a commodity, that product is your music, not shotting drugs, robbing people & so on & so on, thats a product of poverty, social economic oppression, institutional racism, fucked up inner city schools & so on & so on, not music cd's or even movies, which is a tiny bit more of a influence than music, because in high school, after peeps watched scarface now, everybody wanted too shot coke & sniff lines, ha ha, you get what i'm saying, music was more of a thing too relate too or respecting the artistry of bars, wordplay, methaphors, similies, story telling, flows, swag, shit like this, i mean don't get man twisted, theirs always one yute thats on a certain path anyways, on some, yo, this is the way too do it, thats why i don't like frontman rappers, who chat pure fart about shit they know nuthin about & don't or have never repped in anyway, shape, form or fashion what there spraying about, but i've eased up on frontman rappers nowerdays, so long as the consumer knows there chatting shit, its just lyrics, due too maturing & having real shit too worry about and putting shit into perpective, so long as they ain't law enforcement or snitches or sex offenders & everyone knows this, its minor, its lyrics, lyrical skills, entertainment, like arnie poppin up man in movies, its entertainment, it ain't real & arnie ain't no badman or certified gun buser, you get what i'm saying

if peeps don't know there frontin, thats diffrent though, then there pushing poison too the youngers

other than that now, its no biggie, even though certain man is on a certain path anyways, you can't just get a sniff link like that, or a pussy that watches a gangsta movie a billion times then think you can start shotting on the roads, you've got too put in that work in from early, get them stripes up, coz i've been everywhere & nerds can't even shot bags of green let alone sniff, rocks & b on the strips & blocks i've been on, its circumstance, poverty, limited options, not the music there relating too or getting in a minor type way, compared too poverty conditions, getting inspired by

everyone is entilted too there opinons & i wish reality was all rosey red, peaches & cream & everybody was singing kumbaya together holding hands together in everlasting peace and peeps didn't have too spray about the roads & road activity, just pure positivity, & all the major labels promoted everyone being there selves & not jumping on whichever bandwagon is hot, and conveyor belt manufacturing mainstream clones of the same shit, real or not, whatever it is, every section of the game should get promoted & the artist wit talent, like how it was in the 80's

but yo, so long as peeps is spraying about it & not doing it no more, thats a
positive, its entertainment, peeps 9 to 5, too pay bills, take care of family & seeds, elevate there financial status from negative too positive, legal money, bringing in your street famo through the door, to get them out of poverty, not being a statistic, these are all positives, look at how many legal thousandnaires & millionaires & soon too be billionaires, wordwide hip hop culture has made, from the roads too legal bankrolls, its a beautiful thing, because if it wern't for this, a lot of your favorite rappers would be dead, in the pen forever or still suffering on the roads shottin drugs doing crime, you get what i'm saying, thats the way i see it, its a beautiful thing, revolutionary gangsta too man like me anyways, couldn't give a shit

can't belive i typed al this shit, book & shit, my bad, london, its serious, its serious, get money movements, people, i'm gone

Apr 25, 2002
Someone tell JT to stop acting like hes to cool post on here anymore lol. Hes not really relevant music wise these days even on the independent level and not running a label. He needs to chill hes not some community leader especially when hes in ATL and not in his own city. All i see him doing is making super low budget movies these days, thats so 10 years ago. I guess hes made a name for himself in ATL but so what. To me hes just that dude these days thats trying to find that new scam or make money off another persons success.
Maybe you need to see what JT is doing for people in the ATL, bay area, & L.A. He's actually one of the few who puts money in other peoples pockets not just his. He does everything from giving individuals a platform other than sell dope with them movies, helps the homeless, and him and SNOOP got things cracking as well. JT do be in them streets for real.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
So he said he got this message from UPTOP which, I'm assuming based on reading both of his statements, is God (because he talks as if he was given a message, he told it, etc.) So basically if you're calling people to repent are you going to stop selling your catalog of songs and stop selling your catalog of movies? I'm all for creativity and people using their music for free speech and social commentary and if the message is to rebuild the hood you need to honestly look at the message and second guess whoever was telling you.

What the fuck is REBUILDING the hood going to do when A. People should think OUTSIDE of the hood, B. Most people in the hood don't actually own their homes and C. Most people in the hood don't have a plan to rebuild it even if they wanted to. Yes, a cultural shift is needed, I've said that for years online and offline and our people (whoever has been held down or a victim of systematic racism and institutional deviance) need to wake up. But you honestly can't tell a person to STOP doing what they've seen and heard if you're offering no viable alternative because you have to look at why they're doing it in the first place. For many people it's survival so what is your solution?

I opened my album up with a song that has the potential to be the anthem for school shootings so should I suffer scrutiny for it? I'm telling a story of rape, murder, drug abuse, molestation, unemployment, thoughts of suicide, strained relationships and other things that impact us all and that we all can relate to so what happens when gangsta rap is no longer the target do I become the target? Do people who want to make sonic theatre albums like mine become targets?

I don't do Instagram but what's crazy is a guy who was a volunteer at STOCKTONCON yesterday was told by someone who came by our booth to come to it. We told him how the album works and he was hooked. He then came back to the booth and asked if he could make the Instagram page and run it for us, so I'll call him today and set that up but if anyone of you would like to send this post to JT then do so, because I understand what he is saying, especially if he is of the opinion that blacks are Hebrews, because 2019 would be the time the curse would be over, but he needs to shed light on who told him, why he was told, what the plan is and how to implement the plan.

Calamity

Feb 23, 2014
HE LOST HIS MARBLES !!! NUTN WRONG WITH DA POSITIVE MEANING BUT WHO DA FUCC HIS HE DEMANDIN LIKE HE GOT PULL OVER EVERY HOOD !!
HE AINT NO MUTHAFUCCIN BOSS OVER ANYBODY I KNOW !!
ESPECIALLY ON SUM GANGBANGIN SHIT !!
CUT DA CRAP !!! HAHAHA FUNIEST SHIT I HEARD ALL YEAR !!
PSHSHSHHH
HE JUST THREATIN PEOPLE HUH HAHAHAHAHA YEA OK

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
I don't think he's saying him or anybody he even knows is going to kill anyone who raps about gangsta shit...it seemed more like he's saying u keep talking about gangsta shit in ur raps you will be killed on some gangsta streets shit...

That's the way I read it...seemed like he felt like it was a message he had to deliver but not necessarily the muscle to unforced it...maybe he thinks god is speaking through him idk but that's how I took it

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2002
Someone tell JT to stop acting like hes to cool post on here anymore lol. Hes not really relevant music wise these days even on the independent level and not running a label. He needs to chill hes not some community leader especially when hes in ATL and not in his own city. All i see him doing is making super low budget movies these days, thats so 10 years ago. I guess hes made a name for himself in ATL but so what. To me hes just that dude these days thats trying to find that new scam or make money off another persons success.
i can only go off what he's been posting on social media. it does seem like he is establishing a presence in atlanta, whether it be feeding homeless people, giving money to single mothers, buying property and putting up people in housing for the low...if these things are true then i would say he is showing leadership in that community

Mar 5, 2014

You know what I respect the message and I agree with it to a extent People is gonna wanna talk about their lives and what their going through but with that said It's to much shit going on for us to be focused on killing eachother A war has started and only one side bleeding so unity need to be a focus

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
The problem with the US is that everyone out there has access to a firearm. Combine that with the fact that your police get paid jack shit to risk their life - I'm not surprised they've adopted a shoot first ask questions later policy.

You guys need to get rid of your guns (I understand this is a sensitive issue) but we did it out here a few decades ago and we've never had a cop shoot an unarmed civilian case.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
If anything I think all of the fag rappers should be terminated off the face of the earth that have turned rap and hip hop in to a homo sexual skinny jean movement, it makes me sick to my stomach to see how gay rap culture has turned these days. Gay shit should not be allowed in rap and hip hop music.

Rappin about real street life/gang bangin and slangin is entertaining it's what people like myself can relate to and no man can tell another man what he can or can't say in his lyrics.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
You guys need to get rid of your guns (I understand this is a sensitive issue) but we did it out here a few decades ago and we've never had a cop shoot an unarmed civilian case.
It doesn't work out that way, All the guns in USA won't dissappear over night if they ban guns.

If they take away gun rights they will strip away all of our other rights afterwards.

Nov 18, 2014
LONDON, UK
guns are banned over in the uk, we've got some of the most stricktest gun laws on the planet, but yet we still have gun crime in certain bits in certain city's up & down the country, if your from road, it ain't that hard to get a strap, its not as a big problem as back in the day & its not like america when it comes too the gun thing or nuthin like that, but if you take guns out of the equation, man dem will switch too shanks, theirs a big knife problem in london, you get what i'm saying, you have too eradicate the main problem which is poverty related issues from social economic oppression, real talk

and yeah, the faggot thing aswell, hurts my eyes that blatant battyboys are getting passes now, its a mad ting, madness, i don't know any streets antywhere on this planet that supports or promotes all this battyboy bizness thats poppin off now

i don't listen too no one i wouldn't have on my phone on principle, road brudda or sis or square, it don't matter, so long as they ain't a devil, faggots, snitches & sex offenders, i'm gone

Last edited:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
The problem with the US is that everyone out there has access to a firearm. Combine that with the fact that your police get paid jack shit to risk their life - I'm not surprised they've adopted a shoot first ask questions later policy.

Having access to a firearm isn't the problem. Also, Australia isn't even 10% of this country (based on population) so it's a bit difficult to just get rid of guns here. In addition, due to the criminal element and the fact we supply 62-64% of the worlds armaments, guns will never be taken away. Moreover, the constitution pretty much ensures ownership and anything remotely close to taking away guns will be met with resistance that would probably lead to a major internal conflict and bloodshed.

What needs to happen is people need to address social mobility, institutional deviancy, housing, education reform, mental health and the criminal justice system.