SNAKE EYES 2 release date???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
NAH ONLY WAY I WILL DEAL WITH RAPBAY IS IF THEY BUY DIRECT FROM ME THEN THEY CAN DO WHATEVER WITH THE PRODUCT BUT I GAVE THEM A SHOT, THEY WERE SELLING MY MUSIC UNDER RAPBAY RECORDS(WHATEVER THAT IS) AND DIDNT REPORT MY OVERSEAS SALES TO ME UNTIL I CAUGHT THEM WITH THEIR HAND IN THE COOKIE JAR. THEN TRIED TO SEND ME A LIL ASS CHECC AND I TOLD KERRY TO WIPE HER ASS WITH IT. IVE OUTGROWN THAT KINDA FUCCERY AND ACTUALLY HAVE MY OWN DISTRIBUTION DEAL FOR ONE OF MY LABELS BUT IM STILL PUSHING THIS PROJECT 100% INDEPENDENTLY JUST TO SEE IF IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
NAH ONLY WAY I WILL DEAL WITH RAPBAY IS IF THEY BUY DIRECT FROM ME THEN THEY CAN DO WHATEVER WITH THE PRODUCT BUT I GAVE THEM A SHOT, THEY WERE SELLING MY MUSIC UNDER RAPBAY RECORDS(WHATEVER THAT IS) AND DIDNT REPORT MY OVERSEAS SALES TO ME UNTIL I CAUGHT THEM WITH THEIR HAND IN THE COOKIE JAR. THEN TRIED TO SEND ME A LIL ASS CHECC AND I TOLD KERRY TO WIPE HER ASS WITH IT. IVE OUTGROWN THAT KINDA FUCCERY AND ACTUALLY HAVE MY OWN DISTRIBUTION DEAL FOR ONE OF MY LABELS BUT IM STILL PUSHING THIS PROJECT 100% INDEPENDENTLY JUST TO SEE IF IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
The bold...what type of shit is that?

Props: BUTCHER 206
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
The bold...what type of shit is that?
SNAKE SHIT...ITS A TRICCY BUSINESS.
THEY EVEN TRIED TO PUT A RESTRAINING ORDER ON YOUR BOY CUZ OF SOME GANGSTA SHIT GOIN DOWN UP THERE BUT I WASNT BEHIND THAT, I JUST HAPPENED TO CONFIRM SOME ACTIVITIES WITH SOMEONE THEY DID THE SAME SHIT TO. ANYWAY THATS VERY OLD NEWS. IVE MOVED ON AND CHOOSE TO DO BIZ WITH PPL WITH MORE RESPECT FOR ME AND MY HARD WORK

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
SNAKE SHIT...ITS A TRICCY BUSINESS.
THEY EVEN TRIED TO PUT A RESTRAINING ORDER ON YOUR BOY CUZ OF SOME GANGSTA SHIT GOIN DOWN UP THERE BUT I WASNT BEHIND THAT, I JUST HAPPENED TO CONFIRM SOME ACTIVITIES WITH SOMEONE THEY DID THE SAME SHIT TO. ANYWAY THATS VERY OLD NEWS. IVE MOVED ON AND CHOOSE TO DO BIZ WITH PPL WITH MORE RESPECT FOR ME AND MY HARD WORK
Do they not understand that treating the artist in a respectful and professional way goes a long way? They wouldn't have customers if it weren't for the artist supplying the product. People tend to only see the finished product and don't know the sacrifices people make. In the studio late at night, early in the morning, mixing for hours, getting artwork done, trying to get this done, making sure that is complete, placing orders for promo material, getting paperwork done, etc. And they, of all people, should know how hard it is for bay artists or west coasts artists in general to make some money from this shit.

We're going to get 666 copies pressed up with 13, 33, 322, 616 and 666 being special editions. But if they did you like that then it's best we just sell direct when we decide to press physical copies. Fuck that shit.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
always wondered why rapbay is run by white people only...and they dont look like they listen to gangsta rap lol...
And here it is I was thinking "Is this some white people trying to steal from black people and con them shit?" And I'm not saying all white people are bad, all blacks are good, etc. And I'm definitely not saying white people haven't contributed to hip hop as Bernie Grundman and Brian Gardner help define how the finished product sounds and Rick Rubin was a pioneer. Not to mention, most of the guitarists on my album are white and I will defend them just like I would anyone else in my circle as they have been to my home, have shared personal issues with me, supported me when I had surgery, through death, etc.

But this, "I can take this black guys shit" has to stop. You are not entitled to make money off any mans hard work like that. I don't support no shit like that.

And how do they look?

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
C @coop
THANK U SIR. I APPRECIATE U.
LAST TIME I SENT SOME SHIT TO GABE IT GOT IGNORED. SO I SALUTE U FOR KEEPIN IT 100 AND NOT FOLLOWING THE POLITICS ON THIS SITE. RNS
There ain't no politics on this site my G, not within the staff. Gabe doesn't post music he's the guy you hit for advertising or anything related to the cylinders that keep the site moving.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
There ain't no politics on this site my G, not within the staff. Gabe doesn't post music he's the guy you hit for advertising or anything related to the cylinders that keep the site moving.
WELL WE ACTUALLY TALKED ON THE PHONE AND HE TOLD ME IF I WANTED SOME MUSIC POSTED I COULD SEND IT TO HIM SO I DID. MY MISTAKE. FROM NOW ON I'LL JUST STICC TO WHAT I KNOW AND NOT WHAT PPL WHO PORTRAY THEMSELVES AS TRYIN TO BE COOL INFLUENCE ME TO. IT WAS PROBABLY A SHADY MOVE. THX AGAIN FAM

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I stay pluggin this album whenever I get the chance. I'm even tryna school these kids and introduce you to a new generation.
TAY CAPONE1 @TAY CAPONE1 post up some flyer designs cuh so I can print em out and post em up. Ima make sure everyone here knows how to get this project.

Attachments