SNAKE EYES 2 release date???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 28, 2010
I haven't been excited about an upcoming release in years, but
I saw this sh*t and got juiced! That's a strong title. I hope it lives up to it. If it's the sequal to Snake Eyes you know expectaions will be high.

I love Raided's music, but he really f*cked up calling those those trash releases follow ups to The Unforgiven. He really should've call those something else.

This is long over due. Hope it's done right.

May 5, 2002
I PUT THIS ON EVERYTHING I LOVE YALL....THE KILLA TAY SNAKE EYES 2 ALBUM IS FIRE....FRONT TO BACK SLAPS. ALBUM HAS BEEN IN MY CD PLAYER FOR OVER A WEEK STRAIGHT. DEFINATLEY WORTH SWOOPIN. GREAT ALBUM.
I LOVE THE WHOLE ALBUM BUT MY FAVORITE SONG IS TRACK 8 "PUT YA LIGHTERS UP".

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
Nobody has to pretend over here. Teamwork makes the dream work and it's simple to execute plans when people have no knowledge of what's going on. I'm the one who suggested he let me do this. And it's true, the same corny people who have nothing better to do, are the ones who do all the hating. Probably some nerds with complex issues.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
Nobody has to pretend over here. Teamwork makes the dream work and it's simple to execute plans when people have no knowledge of what's going on. I'm the one who suggested he let me do this. And it's true, the same corny people who have nothing better to do, are the ones who do all the hating. Probably some nerds with complex issues.
ok lets break it down once and for all...

because before you started posting as your "son" or left because u got harassed off; I was actually gaining sum respect for u...

-U got caught snitching/accusing tha white boy of shit.

-U got banged on and shook tha question, multiple times.

-U got photoshopped into drag and all kinds of disrespectful shit and coodnt do shit...

-A video of u getting persecuted comes out and your all crickets...

-U (or your screen name u made pretending to b your son) tried to hitt me up via PM; and and when u got the info u asked of where u cood find me, u didn't pull up (and I didn't even bang on u, when i cood of:.)...

-Now u claim siccness and tha foos on here aint shit???

when in reality doing tha math---
Amount of time u spent posting here, over the possible album sales gained, divided by the profit margin= You takin a loss...

So stop tha bs... humble yourself and come correct; and u might still b able ta shake this off...

Last edited: