Sky Balla ft. Philthy Rich, 40 Keys - If You My Nigga [Prod. AK47]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

_A1_

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2014
I really doubt he raped this bitch tho. I know a few different people who caught cases just like this because of scandalous ass bitches claiming falsehoods. In his case, he was pimpin and this was most likely one of his disgruntled hoes tired of his shit wanting to get him locked up. All a bitch has to do is claim rape and the law will always side with her. There really doesn't even need to be evidence, it's just the female's word against his. I really don't know all the specifics of this case, but I wouldn't be callin dude a rapist like that without knowing all the details. That's just my 2 cents.

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
I really doubt he raped this bitch tho. I know a few different people who caught cases just like this because of scandalous ass bitches claiming falsehoods. In his case, he was pimpin and this was most likely one of his disgruntled hoes tired of his shit wanting to get him locked up. All a bitch has to do is claim rape and the law will always side with her. There really doesn't even need to be evidence, it's just the female's word against his. I really don't know all the specifics of this case, but I wouldn't be callin dude a rapist like that without knowing all the details. That's just my 2 cents.
Still not a good look to fuck with a underage hoe tho. Cuzz he must of boned if that were the case, but guess you never know sometimes. Messed up shit does happen.

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
I looked up the meganslaw, but it only said rape. Not that I condone that, cuzz I don't. Wouldn't have said it was w/a minor, if it were a minor?