The Siccness Network Cartoon / BET

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
But if anyone is actually interested this started as a joke. Back before the boards crashed deep thought would write these little short stories about some of the members and edj started animating them. They sold the rights to some BET dude who found them on here and the rest was history. Wish the board didn't crash and those old threads still existed.

Nov 27, 2014
So this was a show about this site and NOBODY on this SITE can post them up? You can make a thread about the most obscure rap song only knowing 3 words of the hook and fools will post the song but we can't get this posted? Lol

Nov 27, 2014
So this was a show about this site and NOBODY on this SITE can post them up? You can make a thread about the most obscure rap song only knowing 3 words of the hook and fools will post the song but we can't get this posted? Lol

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003

Tell that to Mixerr @Mixerr and post up those big june albums that got Mac Jesu killed

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
And then post up the vid of HERESY @HERESY on Jenny Jones cuz I wanna see that again too.
I have the footage its on tape. It'll be uploaded somewhere on my website when it launches August 8th.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times

I came to the site because I liked the show so much. I'm not even really into rap music.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk