SIC & Devin the Dude-Freak Nasty

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
What album is this track from?
it's off of some vinyl they dropped in 2001, i bought it for like 2 bucks, called tap dat a/freak nasty. 2 singles, supposedly there was gonna be a cd called like money life music they would have been on but it never got made, from what i understand

May 31, 2006
it's off of some vinyl they dropped in 2001, i bought it for like 2 bucks, called tap dat a/freak nasty. 2 singles, supposedly there was gonna be a cd called like money life music they would have been on but it never got made, from what i understand
good lookin out man, i have the "Tap Dat Ass" vinyl but it doesnt have the Devin The Dude song.. weird. mine is a lil scratched too.

i believe they have another album from the mid 2000's that got shelved called "The Answer To All ?'s" those songs on their myspace are from it.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
what is the other song on the vinyl? it was in the original youtube vid you posted in the other thread. it was a DJ Daryl beat, sounded like it slapped!
There's a 1 minute clip of that song you're talking about on that sampler cd I have, it was labeled as tap dat ass also so idk. The one on the vinyl is actually tap dat, idk what the second song on the cd is unfortunately, sounds dope though

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
I used to have a burnt cd with the unreleased songs.

I don't know what happened to it.
I recall only one song that I really liked. It had scoot dogg and a bunch of other rappers on it. Too long ago to remember the name of it.
If u ever find it send it to me or upload it!

May 13, 2003
I used to have a burnt cd with the unreleased songs.

I don't know what happened to it.
I recall only one song that I really liked. It had scoot dogg and a bunch of other rappers on it. Too long ago to remember the name of it.
Yea man if you ever find that cd you gotta hook it up

Last edited: