Should E40 have made 1 CLASSIC out of BLOCK BROCHURE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

1 Classic album or 3 Solid albums?

• 1 Classic of all the best cut (quality over quantity)

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • 3 Albums of whatever songs he has. (the more, the better)

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
Aug 17, 2011
whadyasay? would the album have been better with no filler, 16 of the best tracks selected for 1 classic album or are u happy with getting more material at once? i personally think it woulda been nicer if it was minimized to only the best songs makin the final cut. but dudes a hustler, and this was a typical 40water business move. not gunna lie, a lot of the songs are definitely bangin...but some coulda been left off. which would u have prefered.......1 classic or 3 solid albums?

Aug 17, 2011
Hard to say from 40's position but as a fan/customer if you can make your own classic personalized album of your choosing and have 20 plus tracks after it's a win for sure.

i feel ya...but back n the day, thats whats artists would do. u think dr. dre released every song he recorded for "the chornic"? hell no. thats why it turned into a timeless classic. back n the days, it was pretty much standard to record tons of tracks and pick the best ones to make an album as good as u possibly can nowadays, peeps releasin everything.. mixtapes, bonus tracks, deluxes... some of these mufuckaz needa learn a thing or two about quality control. not sayin 40 doesnt know what he's doin, but the game has definitely changed.

Jan 18, 2006
funny thing is vol. 2 damn has potential to be a classic, so yeah more music the better. I didnt feel that way with his last 4 releases.