Shock G of Digital Underground Explains Why Saafir is Bound to a Wheelchair

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S-J

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
westside2000.cjb.net
Did you actually read what I posted? Based off how much Saafir played shit off he probably started saying he got spinal cancer cuz it was a shorter answer. 07 was when he started using a cane, would make sense he started saying that then.
I've seen this posted on other forums, the first thing I thought when I read it was that its satire and shock g is joking as he is the type of person that would. I hope he wasn't pretending to have cancer I can't believe an intelligent guy like saafir would, some things mentioned like not eating a vegetable for 10 years sounds like a joke to me. I could be wrong

May 16, 2002
I've seen this posted on other forums, the first thing I thought when I read it was that its satire and shock g is joking as he is the type of person that would. I hope he wasn't pretending to have cancer I can't believe an intelligent guy like saafir would, some things mentioned like not eating a vegetable for 10 years sounds like a joke to me. I could be wrong

Props: DJ Coma
Aug 19, 2004
on the link from the original post in the comments there's people talking shit on shock g for airing out 'reg's business' but it sounds to me through reading the whole thing that shock g has probably wiped reg's ass before and he can share the story if he wants.
Maybe he got permission, like a message to his fans to eat right, take their health more seriously, and stay away from popping pills.