Shit that makes me laugh about the true side of the siccness!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 10, 2003
First
There is very little support towards 90% of the local underground rappers/composers!
There is so much hate towards them the thing that gets me is more then half of the ones hateing or giving there constructive criticism,are actually rappers/composers them self lol!
2nd I have more respect for the ones who let it be known that are also unsigned striving rapper/composer,but the ones that don't say shit about being a rapper or producer till decades after being a member confuses the fuck out of me lol!
I understand that the feedback here is harsh unless they feeling you and most don't want us to know they make music in fear of being hated on!
3rd I also think it's funny how when a new person gets at me sideways and say I suck not good whatever the case may be,it never fails they end up being a rapper or producer to me that's some weak as shit!you should of got at me decades ago!to each there own!
To sum it all up I always see hate going on then years later the ones hating actually been doing the same as you just to scared to post there stuff on here cause they either know they suck or are just insecure!

Another thing that I don't understand is every producer who said I was weak then told me I make beats too check it out,for some reason siccness members felt I'd get mad if they said boys beats were dope!whether theses producers are better or not these members blow steam up they ass like it's gonna make me quit or feel like I'm have no talent!

89% of the siccness is fake accounts made by the same haters so they can do what they do best bring the bay down cause they are down and have low self esteem!
And yes I'll continue to promote talk shit and do what I've always done her ethe last 14 years or so lol!

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I talk shit to fools who feel they are entitled something. Fools who go about their music and just let it be known, I listen and give honest feedback, ill even support you to an extent. Some of your beats are dope some arnt. like how I'm sure some of my songs are dope and some you won't even listen to. Its every ones own opinion, but like how we say in Mex. "El que se aguita pierde."

Honestly the bay is the same way. The siccness is just a reflection of that. I remember when the siccness was a fan made website dedicated to brotha lynch. The problem is shit changed now, the game is nothing like it used to be. Now its crabs in a barrel because the internet killed the independent game as we knew it. Now everyone out for themselves, we dont want to c each other win. All i know is i want to be someone who will change that. I dont want to b the one to put the next artist down no matter where they at with it. Whether my status is bit or small its about respecting the craft (to me). We all we got. Nobody else checkin for bay area so we should unify. Unfortunately its a lot of beef and politics that prevent unity. Too much shit happened to really unify imo. A lot of egos are in the way, and the fact its so many hoods and beef from that its hard to really put a solution to that. i think as rappers and artists we are representatives. Just lead by example. Put it all put there and do what they didnt expect I am glad for the siccness at least even if i get support from only a few people. Cuz i know when i make it the rest will realize. Lol u gotta sacrifice a lot to be who you want to be in life and if this is part of the game so be it. Im tryna get on so me personally ima push regardless if the world against me let alone a msg board. But yeah if everyone was more coo i think siccness would b way more poppin. Just gotta let the game evolve and not try to control it

Last edited:
bro bruh. on some really real ass shit. you was super player hatin on G-Eazy and Angeli World.
Im not perfect. Its frustrating knowing the state of things. Ive said things out of frustration of course. Because i know where i should be. I should already b on, imo theres no way hes on without me being on. Thats my honest opinion, but my time will come. i squashed anything i said about that the same week. i saw g eazy in person and all that went out the window. More people was knowing who i was than him in oakland. Lol. After that i was like most of this stuff is internet hype behind artist and industry connections. Money and connections can make you famous and a record label can make you sell records. In person i saw it for what it is so i dropped it. My times coming and im not worried about the next man. Much success to him because at the end of the day he is opening the game for me

The internet didn't kill anything, it only changed the way of doing things in general.

Technology advancements result in the need to evolve. Ride or die.
As we knew it i said. The old model was much more lucrative only a certain caliber of artist could get that platform. Now it isnt that way and people are doing anything. So a lot of people are frustrated with the state of music. Not just bay area, new york as well. There used to be a method one had to follow to become a respected rapper. Now there are no rules to the game. If you can get it poppin online your on regardless of talent. Back then you had to be real and u had to be DOPE

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
E @e-low
THE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE ALWAYS GONNA BE PRESENT ON THE NET. U JUST GOTTA KEEP PUSHIN YOUR BRAND AND BEAT EM WITH THE TRUTH. AND AS FAR AS "COMPETITION" GOES, ITS HERE BUT LET YOUR WORK SPEAK FOR ITSELF. U HAVE YOUR OWN SOUND, JUST KEEP WORKIN ON PERFECTIN IT. I THINK U ARE MAKING GOOD PROGRESS. IF THEY AINT HATIN ON YOUR WORK HERE SOMETHINGS WRONG. LET IT MOTIVATE U CUH.

Dec 10, 2003
E @e-low
THE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE ALWAYS GONNA BE PRESENT ON THE NET. U JUST GOTTA KEEP PUSHIN YOUR BRAND AND BEAT EM WITH THE TRUTH. AND AS FAR AS "COMPETITION" GOES, ITS HERE BUT LET YOUR WORK SPEAK FOR ITSELF. U HAVE YOUR OWN SOUND, JUST KEEP WORKIN ON PERFECTIN IT. I THINK U ARE MAKING GOOD PROGRESS. IF THEY AINT HATIN ON YOUR WORK HERE SOMETHINGS WRONG. LET IT MOTIVATE U CUH.
E @e-low
That's the truth tay I'm keep doing what I do and be as humble as I can!

I know I'm not the best but I got some talent and there's alway room for improvement!

I do one day want to be able to have A sit down with a professional mixer take my beat waves and mix and master them that would be dope!
Inhance my sound would be a plus for me!

Dec 10, 2003
If you know the truth like Tay Capone says,then you know I never came in here like I was the best but someone always had to hit my thread with something negative to say!and that when the battle begins whether im better or not that's how I resolve another persons hating on what I do when they do the same!
So ya that was my intinal plan!

Who really cares? everyone knows E 40 is the best rappers in the Bay.. and no one will ever be bigger or better... !

He even said on latest Record... " I Put the bay on my shoulders a long time ago! way before Tell Me When go Go" so yeah h ahaha aha aha haha ha

h aha ha ha ah ha aha ha ha aha ha hah haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
If you know the truth like Tay Capone says,then you know I never came in here like I was the best but someone always had to hit my thread with something negative to say
Shut up fool, cuz thats exactly what you did. The shit between me and you started off of you just hating lmao I had not shit to do so I went back and looked it up.

you went off on Silent cuz he was rapping in spanglish.. nobody had replied and you commented FIRST saying.

You:
sounds like some juan gotti type shit.muffukas need to learn how to speak english before they rap.lmao muthfukkas sound like they just hop the border.
lol i can get this trolling down.

You again after nobody responded:
shit even ozzy osbourne has a heavy english(england) accent but when dude sings he sounds full blooded american lol.

Silent: Yes I speak Spanish. That's ok . I'm proud of it.
Gracias for the feed back.

You:
Originally Posted by MastermindE-low View Post
i can tell.
no problem!
broken spanish and english makes for some broken raps lmao.

Chuco: (Just threw it in cuz it was funny... to me)

This is coming from some gonzo lookin' pocho faggot who makes the wackest beats ever.

Smiley came to shut yo ass up with:

Was good nigga, With your sorry ass raps. You ol, I hope somebody thinks im cool for this spamming on Silents thread, ass nigga, you ol, woodie thought i was a fag so i had to wait till he passed to post on here, ass nigga.
Pick a beat and Id kill you on it, Point blank. Quit your yip yapping and RAP bitch.

what did we learn here? Nobody gave a FUCK about you at all, you hopped on, dissing when you didn't have to.. You hoped on silents thread and acted like your shit didn't stink, Smiley came to the rescue, called you out, made a diss, you made one back. Now I'm just clowning on you every time i see your name. Nothing personal, I just thought that was out of line so I crossed that line and never looked back. So there you have it ol Motted ass nigga