Shit that makes me laugh about the true side of the siccness!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 10, 2003
I remember way back when i use to buy a lot
If cassette tapes,when I got my first car and system is when I found out a lot of dope songs sounded shity in my system were some didn't and bumped this being said it don't matter how great it sounds aslong as you like what's being said!and they spitting Bars!
And this has t changed even with technology not all songs bump or sound good on a system!
Just some food for thought lol!

Dec 10, 2003

Even Tyson know what up with those haters behind the keys!lol
First verse he killing emm lol shit he liked the whole track hahahhah
He even hit mayweather with the truth I seen your fights man a lot of hype
Man lol run forest run lol

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2016
and if not...

instead of spending time honing your "skills" , or promoting in more opportune-areas; you spent your time here; writing complaints???

Shout to the ones who be here and haven't been ran off!and the ones that have ran of they should support this site to keep it alive as we all know message boards are a dying breed!legends like tay up in here cbo/brotha lynch/daundadogg/sandman/sb baby cougnut/ap9/Berber/ and many more not all have been ran of but a few were!
I found this shit thru siccmade website after the few changes broths lynch had with thee message board!long story short it's dope to interact with these artists it's all the hate and hissing behind screen names is what fucked a lot of shit up!
yea i remember c bo posted a few things here way back in the day. I was a kid chekin this site out never would think I would try to be a rapper back then lol. By the way

im quick to pull the pin up out the grenade and hand u the pineapple and say hear motha fucka hold this

one of the dopest lyrics on a brotha lynch cd even tho it wasnt him who said it. not sure who that was now but some girl has that on her ig as her description. reminded me of that era. So much dope music was out at that time it was all so hardcore. Lol I would have never made it back then glad things r different but sad the level of talent in hip hop these days is very low

Since your barely finding out who I am!

San Quinn laced one of my beats!
4tay laced 3 of my beats very fortunate for that
Killa tay laced 2 very blessed for that
undadogg laced 2 for me very blessed for that
J diggs laced 1 for me very blessed for that!
And in hopes for more all we can do is keep pushing!
u doin your thing i never knew you did all that. nice. this might sound cliche but my favorite san quinn song is "San francisco" I opened up for him last year and he performed it the whole place went nuts it still bangs. Its really a new classic never thought Id say that because I remember when that was the "new" bay sound. like when jacka and husalah made "From the hood" and keak da sneak had "super hyphy" all those records had that "new" sound to them funny how that sound is old and classic now lol. damn. by the way traxamillion gave me a new cd of his recently it was pretty dope

by the way my favorite killa tay songs were i got gz on it and snake eyez mr mafioso block monster thats it ft bad azz some of his verses on dosia click albums. and anything he did on til my casket drops by c bo. also bullys with fullys 1 every tay verse. killa tay was my favorite rapper at one point one of the hardest gangster rap lyrics ive ever heard perfect delivery and punchlines. i like the high pitched adlibs 2 lol

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
And your comment about musicians not needing support from other musicians is lame,real musicians consist of a band more then one member and they gotta support each other and other bands lol!
Beat makers and producers can also support each other your logic here is lame to me cause at one time every musician/rapper had someone they looked up to or liked there music before becoming famous as well!theres a lot of rappers who get put on by well established artist so you got me lost with that one!
Only desperate people beg for support on a forum. If you noticed by my lack of activity I haven't been on the siccness for years. I recently started using it again. I never knew who you were nor did I even know there was a siccness beat battle.

Tell me this. How does one give you negative feedback on your beats without them being labeled a hater? Why do you allow the siccness to have so much power of you?

I already told you I don't care about making in the rap game. I don't have the time nor am I willing to sacrifice my current lifestyle to try to make it "big"

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I JUST HAD A DAUGHTER BUT SOON AS I GET BACK TO WORK IMMA GET ON THE BEAT E-LOW SENT ME AND I ALSO HAVE ONE FROM A LONG TIME AGO THAT ME AND DRIZZLE MADE A NICE SONG TO. I HOPE ITS GOOD MOTIVATION. COMIN FROM MY ERA, I THINK HE HAS SOME NICE PRODUCTION PERSONALLY AND I'D MUCH RATHER COME HERE TO MOTIVATE THAN HATE BUT ITS KINDA LIKE A RITUAL TO BOARD BANG IN HERE. ITS EVEN FUN SOMETIMES, JUST DEPENDS WHAT KINDA PERSON U ARE.

@1e-low
I RECENTLY WROTE A SONG ABOUT THE HATERS AND TROLLS ON THE SICCNESS.
I'D LOVE TO RECORD IT TO ONE OF YOUR SLAPPS.
LET ME KNOW.
I BEEN FEELIN WHAT U BEEN DOIN ON IG. DON'T STOP
I'LL HAVE IT RECORDED BY NEW YEARS.....
#SICCNESS.NET EXCLUSIVE:siccness:

post it cuh!!!!

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2002
I remember way back when i use to buy a lot
If cassette tapes,when I got my first car and system is when I found out a lot of dope songs sounded shity in my system were some didn't and bumped this being said it don't matter how great it sounds aslong as you like what's being said!and they spitting Bars!
And this has t changed even with technology not all songs bump or sound good on a system!
Just some food for thought lol!

"system" is a general term. maybe you had some shitty mids that didn't pick up some musical elements which left it sounding empty. maybe the songs you slapped in your system had a shitty mixing or mastering job. coulda been your system component selecting skills or coulda been the mixing or mastering engineers skills. it's not about some songs sound shitty in a system while others dont. it dont work that way. someone did a shitty job between laying the tracks and buying stereo system components.

as far as your comment: this being said it don't matter how great it sounds as long as you like what's being said!and they spitting Bars!
. thats dumb shit. dudes are buying rap music not spoken word. your gonna fuck around and blow someone speakers. you shouldn't compose if thats how you think. your shitting on your craft. i got nothin against you personally or musically. but it dont seem you know too much about making music other than laying the initial tracks, that may or may not work into what you envision. dont expect anyone to take your shit seriously if you cant even do that. have more respect for your own craft my dude.

assuming you use monitors, ima also assume your shits ported. something as simple as using sealed monitors along with a sub would help you get what you envision. theres a lot more than that obviously but everything counts. composers who grew up with and/or were influenced by mobb music should probably use sealed monitors and a sub.

B @btownmusicgroup didn't you give this sample for everyone one to chop way back when?i even labeled Malki sample?

Damn hell yeah i did. Lol thats when i was first starting beatmaking. I remember around that time siccness had a beat contest and dski won. I ended up meeting dski later on at dvc and we was talkin about that. We did a few songs together and he been in my videos since the malki song. Turns out his brother is actually the rapper lil ric from richmond. We actually recorded a song with lil ric too