She's like the wind (Patrick Swayze Sample)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2006
Breh, I'm sucker for bad 80s music especially dirty dancing. But I want you to think about something without assuming I'm just here to hate. I already dig the sample that you've pulled the original from but I've also dug 5 songs that sampled the same track. I think you can do better than just looping what you did. Put in that extra effort to make the track stand out

Edit-when cosmo, stinj-e, or Kev knocks sample an 80s beat they put a spin on it so you know it's a new bay track. Step it up breh

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2003
Breh, I'm sucker for bad 80s music especially dirty dancing. But I want you to think about something without assuming I'm just here to hate. I already dig the sample that you've pulled the original from but I've also dug 5 songs that sampled the same track. I think you can do better than just looping what you did. Put in that extra effort to make the track stand out

Edit-when cosmo, stinj-e, or Kev knocks sample an 80s beat they put a spin on it so you know it's a new bay track. Step it up breh
I appreciate the feedback!
Just so you know I'm not hating or mad just Stating facts,it's not sampled I just put that to see who would notice or not,so your criticism won't help me now your just telling me I played it exactly how it was played originally,witch isn't the case cause I use my own sound and played it out,didntnt loop and layer sounds over the loop!so to say I didn't add my own twist tells me you have a bad ear,you really thought I looped that lol!

Dec 10, 2003
I know sometimes when typing I looks or reads a certain way I appreciate the feedback but atleast have some idea how the beat was made before assuming its sampled!
And to be honest with you when sampling adding your own twist is nice but sometimes the sample just need some drum and a few other sounds.some of the best hip hop beats ever made were just loops.

Jan 19, 2017
That's kinda funny ^^^^^^

I was listening to the beat like where's the sample. Then I read ur posts. Anyways this bEat would be cool for juicy j from 3 6 mafia.