Seaside Stretch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
thizz @thizz I think is his screen name on here. He seems to have a hand in a lot of the careers of these hot newer artists. I always see him in the background of a lot of shows and when the new cats take their first trips to the East coast, more often than not, he's around. I'd like to see someone do an in-depth interview with him. I'm sure he has a ton of stories and good insight.

Hood Rat Matt

Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
I agree. From the little I know it seems like dude has been involved with most all of the bay area artists who have been successful outside of the bay.

That would be good interview for sure
I noticed him in the video where Fab got beat up by DJ Mustard's security/crew. "Get that big n*gga!!'. I want to know more about what led up to Fab walking up like that. It looked like Stretch was trying his best to use his big body to protect Fabby and move him off the stage. No one touched him tho lol he's like 6'7" 350lbs

Feb 2, 2015
The video of him talkin shit to Rick Ross & his whole entourage of bodyguards all by himself for tryna run up on Kreayshawn is classic. Dude has had a hand in ALOT of Bay artists careers. I would love to see that as well.

Hood Rat Matt

Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
I want to thank Luxton Park for raising me. Having a Siccness thread about me has always been a dream of mine and that dream has finally come true.
and it has nothing to do with the usually suspected topics...no controversy just congrats (and curiosity about the behind the scenes stuff)

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
who was the first artist you managed (or helped...however you want to put it)?
B.I.G.T.I.M.E. out of Seaside in 1999. The album was "Married To The Game" We were an indy label out of the central coast in Seaside and was pushing out the trunk. Prior to that I was doing concert promotions in the area