Sandwich Tour of San Francisco with Cellski

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
[video=youtube;PiEf1dXwehg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiEf1dXwehg[/video]

Have you ever thought to yourself, 'Shit dude, I wish there was a video of Cellski eating sandwiches from various establishments around San Francisco that I could watch'? Well my friend, thanks to Joe and Nyquil, all of your prayers have been answered.
I have only been to one of these sandwich shops, Roxie's, but that seems like it might be Cellski's favorite of the bunch (I think me and him are maybe sort of neighbors?).
Joe and Nyquil also interviewed Cellski and you can read that interview over here.
I was supposed to come along for the interview and sanwiches as well, but decided to go to the A's Giants game that day with family and watch my beloved A's get crushed as I got badly sunburnt :((
Cellski must think about how weird his life is sometimes: can you imagine someone photographing you while you eat sandwiches, while someone else films you and someone else asks you what you think of said sandwich? I bet he was thinking to himself, "this is everything I ever dreamed of."

Source

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
Thats the bizz - I wanna go

SAIGON - The Vietnamese spot on Larkin between golden gate & eddy is BOMB . BBQ pork , pickled carrot cilantro & jalepenos w/ mayo soy dressing on fresh french roll . They are like 3 bucks I think . Molinari's Delicatessen for Italian .

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
lmao

this is greatness. He missed Dagwood on 24th and Hampshire tho....they got good sandwiches

I wanna see Cellski pupusa tasting next

Dec 12, 2006
At second thought Ima take this as a plug for Roxies n thats a stand up move by Coach Cellicheck rite there, if yall dont know the best sandwhiches outside of maybes Roxies on this side of the bay is Little Luccas, go support your local sammich shop

The next one should be burritos, keep it City