San Quinn/Stevie Joe Interview Drop Your Questions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
I been trying to stack up on a bunch of interviews doing my homework on a lot of up and coming artist but in the meantime I got San Quinn and Stevie Joe tonight drop your questions here if you have any...

Sep 5, 2013
What does he feel is his best solo project? Any new up and coming artists in the bay (or beyond) on his radar? Does he feel bay music has evolved or regressed since he entered the game at a young age? Will we ever get an explosive mode 3? Both him and Marv have acted like they might be up for it at different points.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
What does he feel is his best solo project? Any new up and coming artists in the bay (or beyond) on his radar? Does he feel bay music has evolved or regressed since he entered the game at a young age? Will we ever get an explosive mode 3? Both him and Marv have acted like they might be up for it at different points.
interview done i think he answered a few of theses questions without asking hope you enjoy interview when we drop it...