San Francisco Rap scene

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2004
what up wit frisco rap scene it only seems like the niggaz on the other side of the bridge is gettin all the recognision i know we all bay thats love but what up wit that. its like oakland's on fire again and frisco just sittin back to see where oaklands tryna take it. what yall think??? if u from frisco u need to drop a reply

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
Yah, I dont know of many rappers from theSCO[/B besides Quinn...and that's about it. Hopefully some more peoples will come up tho(from SF)

Sep 27, 2005
frisco aint really contributin to tha hyphy movement, they all ridin on Quinns bac, and personally i aint been feelin that nigga since "the hustle continues"

Feb 19, 2004
i mean we got quinn, who'z the headliner right now, u got mess, u got Jt, Guce, but they aint hyphy rappers they gangsta rappers, its like they have to make a hyphy song or be signed to blackwallstreet like ya boy to get noticed

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^edit: at Wattsup, thats great.

people need to shut the fuck up about "Frisco" not joining the hyphy movment. if theres a split its created by the fans, not by the artists.

and just cuz people dont think theres nothing goin on in the sco lately is just cuz maybe theyre not doin what everyone wants them to or maybe u cats are just lookin to hard in the SAME PLACE, i.e. Hyphyville.

on that note, go cop-

quinn-the rock
bailey's new album
willie hen's album with scarface
messy marv and quinn-explosive mode 2
nickatina and equipto-horns and halos 3
the messcaleen mixtapes

etc. etc.

Feb 8, 2006
Frisco is on its way. Quinn's buzz is only beginning to grow nationally. Ya boy is making big waves. Bailey just dropped the album of the year so far. Mess and Sky Balla are setting themselves up for major success. And then there are artists like Big Rich, J. Davinci and Boo Banger that will soon be stars in the bay. The city is here.

Sep 27, 2005
lol quinn wuz supposed to blow up for a long time now, it aint happened, i dont c it happenin personally, nigga is wac to me......

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
troubleman said:
Frisco is on its way. Quinn's buzz is only beginning to grow nationally. Ya boy is making big waves. Bailey just dropped the album of the year so far. Mess and Sky Balla are setting themselves up for major success. And then there are artists like Big Rich, J. Davinci and Boo Banger that will soon be stars in the bay. The city is here.
Thank You... I was gone say it looks like the City is on fire more than Oakland! Quinn(being watched by D. Banner, Jim Jones, & mo), Ya Boy( BWS & Kevin Fed), Bailey(Album & mixtapes is getting crazy buzz), and shit matter of fact... Done Deal as a whole is sticking to the sctript. Didn't J. Valentine get a deal with Clive Davis over @ J Records? E-40 is hot... but that's Vallejo, Thizz is hot... but that's Vallejo, so the major factors "IN" the bay and not "from"(getting money in other states) the Bay are Keak & FAB. Aint nobody else getting as much attention as them .

Meelo

Sicc OG
May 31, 2005
WattsUp said:
frisco aint really contributin to tha hyphy movement, they all ridin on Quinns bac, and personally i aint been feelin that nigga since "the hustle continues"
who exactly is "ridin Quinns bac"?

Jun 30, 2005
exactly. frisco doin it.. they puttin out the best music in the bay right now in my opinion.. some people might not be on it right now, but eventually people are gonna recognize that real shit. the city got hella talent en niggas with potential.

FATY

Sicc OG
Nov 8, 2005
hyphy started in oakland and will die there, frisco always been gangsta, thats what we known for, there are a few "hyphy" styled rappers from tha city, but mostly they rap bout that grimmy street shit, thats what goes on over here. the old school bay "mobb" style is what firsco is gunna bring back.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
frisko dont need hyphy, we do what the fuck we do. We 2 busy stackin paper. Frisko is like NO other place in the bay to grow up.

Feb 19, 2004
Flossalini said:
Thank You... I was gone say it looks like the City is on fire more than Oakland! Quinn(being watched by D. Banner, Jim Jones, & mo), Ya Boy( BWS & Kevin Fed), Bailey(Album & mixtapes is getting crazy buzz), and shit matter of fact... Done Deal as a whole is sticking to the sctript. Didn't J. Valentine get a deal with Clive Davis over @ J Records? E-40 is hot... but that's Vallejo, Thizz is hot... but that's Vallejo, so the major factors "IN" the bay and not "from"(getting money in other states) the Bay are Keak & FAB. Aint nobody else getting as much attention as them .
what about yuk, balance, e-a-ski,too short thats oakland buddy-----bavgate.....