Sam Bostic album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2003
Anyone have any info about the Sam Bostic album?

I see 2 songs on Google Music, but one song is dated May 5th, 2009 and the other is dated November 11, 2008 and they both have a different cover.

Nov 20, 2007
Didn't know he had anything out. The only thing I hav from him is a tape from 1985 with Circuitry lol. His production on that new 40 was flawless!!!!!

May 8, 2011
I know krypto went thru his lab a couple times recently. I heard one lil catchy tune that they did togther. I know hes working but i dont know about any albums ill c what we can find out.

Mar 1, 2006
Sam's latest Album won't be available on iTunes until next month, but it is available on CD at this time.

He, Mike Mosley, and the rest of the Konglomerati ARE accepting production inquiries as Solo producers, as Mob Boss Productions, and as different combinations of the Konglomerati Production Team.

Production Inquiries should be made at "House Of Soul" Studios, Sam Bostic's Vallejo Studio, at (707) 644-2107 (serious inquiries only please).

Mar 1, 2006
He said he has some at his office that he gives away at shows but the hard copies are only available in the U.K. right now...

I knew the album was slated for iTunes next month, but he actually gave me a hard copy, thats why I thought the hard copies were available here in the States... Sorry for the mix up...

Dec 2, 2003
He said he has some at his office that he gives away at shows but the hard copies are only available in the U.K. right now...

I knew the album was slated for iTunes next month, but he actually gave me a hard copy, thats why I thought the hard copies were available here in the States... Sorry for the mix up...
Damn that sucks! I've been waiting for his album for awhile. So no way to get a copy? Cuz I don't mess with ITunes.

Can you give us some info on the album? Name? Features? Did he do all the production?