"SACRED SOLDIERZ" KRYPTO, S.B., AXION JAXION, DANKED OUT & LOS RAKAS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2011
[video=youtube;0mNBLw9B7mE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mNBLw9B7mE[/video]

This is our lil squadron song. It has a 16 from Krypto, S.B., Axion Jaxion, Danked Out and Los Rakas. It is off the upcoming album "COVERING GROUNDS 2" by S.B. & Krypto. Available in stores nationwide and online July 17th. Proudly presented by SacredMuzic & City Hall records. Thanks for checking it out, any feedback GOOD or BAD is greatly appreciated. SACRED!!!!!!!

D/L LINK
http://tinyurl.com/6mrst9d

May 8, 2011
Right on Gun. Thanks for checkin it out. We see you bruh bruh!!! We gonna be out by you pretty soon make sure you come fuck with us. Ill let you know when it will be soon.

This the last single we droppin off this one. The project is done and so dope. Cant wait to drop it for you guys. Did you write a review for Danks album? If so I would like to see it.
Dope, looking forward to that Covering Grounds 2, first one was my shit (We Mussshh still gets play)

Ain't even heard the new Danked Out yet pimp, Ill end up copping it later this month though. Hit me up a digital copy if ya would like a review.

May 8, 2011
Dope, looking forward to that Covering Grounds 2, first one was my shit (We Mussshh still gets play)

Ain't even heard the new Danked Out yet pimp, Ill end up copping it later this month though. Hit me up a digital copy if ya would like a review.
No problem. PM me your email address. I will do it tonight when I get home or first thing in the morning. I dont mind sending you digital copies of evetything that we drop.

May 8, 2011
yooooooooooooooooooooooo.....this banger was dope.....we need more tracks with everyone from sacred on it......cant wait till yall do a sacred muzic group album......
Thanks Monc!!! You know it's in the works, just tryin to catch up getting all the fuckin music mixed and mastered that we've been building up for AWHILE! I'd say early next year to be lookin out for that. Maybe a mixtape sooner. Thanks for the support fam. You know we support yall back!!