Rydah J Kylde Speaks On Mac Dre & Thizz,Song With The Game,New Single Another Year

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Ryda is/was tight but his musical output doesn't put him nowhere near several other rappers catalog. We rarely hear from him. He admitted he does other stuff so I kind of think his best days are behind him. He doesn't have that same smooth delivery he had on early Mob Figaz and C Bo projects or as smooth as he was on MAC DRE song "LEAVE ME ALONE" or the bonus song on Thizzle Washington where he rode that track like he couldn't be faded on the mic. I like Ryda J Klyde but to say he's one of the best ain't really real.

Mar 21, 2013
Ryda is/was tight but his musical output doesn't put him nowhere near several other rappers catalog. We rarely hear from him. He admitted he does other stuff so I kind of think his best days are behind him. He doesn't have that same smooth delivery he had on early Mob Figaz and C Bo projects or as smooth as he was on MAC DRE song "LEAVE ME ALONE" or the bonus song on Thizzle Washington where he rode that track like he couldn't be faded on the mic. I like Ryda J Klyde but to say he's one of the best ain't really real.
Man, knock that Klyde Fisher a few times and you'll feel different. He's always been a favorite of the 5. Jacka next, Husalah and Fed tie up and then AP. I like them all but that's my order.

After 65g'z and Conceptz I always hoped that him and Wax had did an album together. They had serious chemistry. Especially over a Roblo beat. Not a Rydah project or feature I don't like.