RobLo shares how the Mob Figaz started, gives producers game on publishing & more

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2018
How do we know that? He said he joined a Blood set in Seattle while at a youth detention facility. I'm Donald Trump. Can you prove me wrong? There's no way to verify someone's gang status because there's really no documentation. Also Awax is associated with Lavish D, who's a member of the Starrs, which is a Crip set in Sacramento County. All of this shit is dumb anyway, but most of you wouldn't do anything if someone surrounded you with 5 people. You can say you would, but I've seen how people act when they're surrounded, and very rarely do they try and escalate the situation. I've also seen people who jumped people, and when they're alone, very rarely do they want to escalate the situation. 99% of gangsters still adhere to the fight or flight reflex that is inherent in all humans. Tough guys are just people in advantageous positions most of the time. If Awax wasn't in an advantageous position, he likely wouldn't have done most of things he is documenting. Also, specifically in the Joe Blow situation, he was filming, if you're confronting someone in a one on one situation, most people wouldn't film as that would put them in a disadvantage. His shadow also revealed he was carrying a gun. What do you expect Joe Blow to do? Awax makes decent music, but crowds and weapons will make 99% of people back down. It frustrates me when people act impressed by these tactics. Anyone can do it. You'll have the most law abiding citizens do wild shit in riots. This is no different. Most gangs are collections of people who are scared to fight on their own.
The starz are not a crip set lmfao